Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

What's up with the grove LA

not a peep or anything on the shoes being sold at some point??

It's either not going to happen or it'll be a soft release of about 7 pairs so they can technically say they did it.

I dont think I've ever seen a SNKRS Pass for The Grove. I have a feeling it may be one of those Event Reservations on NDC or something not through the SNKRS app itself. Kind of like the FOG Drew League basketball game event.

Or just backdoored lol

That was Photoshopped

Fake news
I posted that, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't photoshopped. There were a few more posts on OfferUp with SNKRS Pass confirmations, plus pics of the shoes with the Nike bag and receipt for that day marked on the "photoshopped" pass. There was also someone complaining on Twitter about how the pass was exclusive access, which would explain why it didn't show up on the app for most people. If it is fake though, then my bad for mentioning it.

Either way, release is done. Backdoored or from this supposed exclusive SNKRS Pass, which really sucks because the average person never had a shot from the Grove in both cases.

I posted that, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't photoshopped. There were a few more posts on OfferUp with SNKRS Pass confirmations, plus pics of the shoes with the Nike bag and receipt for that day marked on the "photoshopped" pass. There was also someone complaining on Twitter about how the pass was exclusive access, which would explain why it didn't show up on the app for most people. If it is fake though, then my bad for mentioning it.

Either way, release is done. Backdoored or from this supposed exclusive SNKRS Pass, which really sucks because the average person never had a shot from the Grove in both cases.

I called the grove after that pics was posted and they said the shoes weren't release yet and stay tuned to Twitter and Snkrs app

Who knows if its real, BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK ANY SHOES OR HAD EXCLUSIVE ACCESS and OfferUp isnt the most honest marketplace

PS receipts and reserves are easy to make

Who knows??

BUT YOU DIDN'T PICK ANY SHOES OR HAD EXCLUSIVE ACCESS
Damn dude, don't remind me... But just because I didn't personally get access to this supposed pass doesn't mean it didn't exist. Just like how me posting what I've seen about the pass doesn't mean it exists either.

The way you're making it seem is even if I did hit on this pass and posted proof, again, you would claim photoshop or fake news just because an employee told you they didn't release.

Someone a few pages before posted about a notification on their app about a Grove SNKRS pass for the NYC to Paris pair, but it led to nothing on the app itself. Others and myself didn't get that pass either. So is that fake too? The Grove clearly had something cooking regarding both releases.

I'm just trying to connect the dots and answer your question about the Grove release. But if you had so much faith in the employee telling you they hadn't released yet and to keep an eye out, why ask anyway? They'll let you know.

667F0499-E0CD-4E96-9D13-E8AA77B7B4FE.jpeg
My pair from stockX came in today

Not arguing with you, just saying

who knows?

I would think the Grove had alot of stock to where if they did select people thur app we would have seen more then what's online
and employes lie too

Backdooring pairs from their, I honestly don't think that happen

Not arguing with you, just saying

who knows?

I would think the Grove had alot of stock to where if they did select people thur app we would have seen more then what's online
and employes lie too

Backdooring pairs from their, I honestly don't think that happen
Yeah, from what I heard about the original release that got cancelled, employees were saying they had like 300+ pairs available for everyone, while there were still like 80-something people in line. Saying "Everyone relax, everyone in line will get a pair" then people still acted a fool and got it shut down.

I really am hoping you're right that they still got pairs to do a fair release. Would kinda suck though since I already bit the resale bullet, but I wouldn't mind a double up at retail.

Also saw they you copped one of those LA SB shirts from Footaction. Would you happen to know if they still have stock? Want one since I got that resale pair on the way.

Yeah, from what I heard about the original release that got cancelled, employees were saying they had like 300+ pairs available for everyone, while there were still like 80-something people in line. Saying "Everyone relax, everyone in line will get a pair" then people still acted a fool and got it shut down.

I really am hoping you're right that they still got pairs to do a fair release. Would kinda suck though since I already bit the resale bullet, but I wouldn't mind a double up at retail.

Also saw they you copped one of those LA SB shirts from Footaction. Would you happen to know if they still have stock? Want one since I got that resale pair on the way.
They have size Small and XXL left in the LA Color Skateboarding Club Tees at FTA DTLA

guy said only a few left in those sizes too

Back
Top Bottom