Jordan 11 Low Snakeskin - April 19th 2019

FDE324CE-98C5-45CA-B175-FB301627BC55.jpeg
I've worn my navys a few times this past week. They look great on feet and feel great. I know they are different from the og, but they are greattt.

All I could think about when I was reading this :rofl:

that nike price is pretty good... plus if the price drops you can always return... im a pass just cuz i have enough shoes to begin with so need to be more selective lol

Stop lying to yourself
Just order it
You know you want too
Don’t fight it
“Selective” that’s a good one
You a funny guy

You gotta love those ebates get extra % cashback when you convert into GC instead of cash
I basically get a Nike GC everytime
Too bad ebates only has 3% CB on nike
Usually on clearance it’s like 10%
I bet it goes up tomorrow or something lol

Honestly, these should have been $140-$150 to begin with. The 01 pair was $120. A $65 increase with no new tech or improvements in the materials, albeit 18 years later, is crazy. Glad ya'll are able to cop on discount. I'll still wait til they pop up at outlets and (hopefully) grab for $80-$90.

Well ain't this a B. Finally got around to going on NDC to order another pair of navys at the sale price + 25% off code so I could then return my full price pair for a refund and save $50 ... and my sz 11 (along with 12 and 12.5) is sold out :rofl:
Maybe they'll put them back up. If not, oh well. Should have done it yesterday but been busy all weekend. Classic LOL

You gotta love those ebates get extra % cashback when you convert into GC instead of cash
I basically get a Nike GC everytime
Too bad ebates only has 3% CB on nike
Usually on clearance it’s like 10%
I bet it goes up tomorrow or something lol
Yeah I thought about waiting for Ebates to go up, but they were already out of my 12 and I didn’t want to risk folks buying up the 11.5 too.

No only on sale items
The whites should hit disco soon tho
It’s only a matter of time
I’m gonna grab them also when they do

Same I think the “30 day” new release is up soon so if you have promo codes they should start working I hope at least lol

Probably don’t even need a promo code
These might go on sale on the next clearance event with sale code

Also Nike with the quick shipping
Arriving on Wednesday :pimp:

Yeah looking like same for me.

If I semi like them in hand may hold for 30 to see if price improves.

I have a 20% to burn so hopefully the disco is good and I can save it and pay the $5 2 day shipping lol

Haha
I bet you were checking like every 30 min
Don’t lie :lol:
:lol:
I'd tell you if I was. More like once or twice a day the past three days. I actually just happened to check now because I was on NDC looking to see if they put up the Chicago Uptempo 95s yet (nope) so I can use a gift card to get a second pair. Those things are FLAMES

Lies!
You were running a bot
Once that size 11 popped up your phone alarm went off and you ordered
Nice try my guy
Can’t fool us!

Haha glad it worked out
Next time don’t buy 3 pairs on RD
Just buy one then 2 on disco later lol

Back
Top Bottom