JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Fcfs @ my local hibbets....can't wait
A manager today told me Hibbets are FCFS at all locations for all releases moving forward. They are playing with fire. Somebody gone get hurt like they did in my home town in ARK. Some dudes pulled up and robbed  everyone that were in line for the holiday 11 mids a few years back. This is what I get for travel during easter weekend lmao. 

A manager today told me Hibbets are FCFS at all locations for all releases moving forward. They are playing with fire. Somebody gone get hurt like they did in my home town in ARK. Some dudes pulled up and robbed  everyone that were in line for the holiday 11 mids a few years back. This is what I get for travel during easter weekend lmao. 
FCFS going forward?  Could be bad, could be tolerable.  I"m not too familiar with Hibbetts, but I think they're assuming all pairs will be mass produced, so that's why they're doing this, because the assumption that it will be drama free going forward

FCFS going forward?  Could be bad, could be tolerable.  I"m not too familiar with Hibbetts, but I think they're assuming all pairs will be mass produced, so that's why they're doing this, because the assumption that it will be drama free going forward
Yep I think that's what I'm thinking too. But 11s and OG 1s are different monsters. They gotta learn the hard way smh

thats ARK,,do that here in CA.,,SWAT team will cook you alive,,anywys,,raffle here as always

View media item 2400323
quote]Nice Summer Shoes...

Last edited:
My state, Louisiana, is now all-App, and I am totally unfamiliar with this.

I did manage to download the Champ's app and put in for these, then went down to the store to "confirm", which seemed like a waste of time. 

But oh well, my clock is ticking down, with allegedly a 7 minute 'head start', which in reality probably puts me behind everyone who actually wants this shoe, LOL.

Fingers crossed. 

Last edited:

My state, Louisiana, is now all-App, and I am totally unfamiliar with this.

I did manage to download the Champ's app and put in for these, then went down to the store to "confirm", which seemed like a waste of time. 

But oh well, my clock is ticking down, with allegedly a 7 minute 'head start', which in reality probably puts me behind everyone who actually wants this shoe, LOL.

Fingers crossed. 
If you have Platinum VIP status, you get an additional 2 minutes

Need FTL codes for the NYC area. Thanks!

Just app submitted for FTL. Not every FTA was listed in the app reservation system. Will wait till Wednesday to get further news and developments.

Back
Top Bottom