JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Agree. Those og snakeskins need the retro treatment. Missed them when I was young and broke. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I don't expect these to sell out instantly but I don't see them being around for that long.. Im curious to see how these go.

I don't expect these to sell out instantly but I don't see them being around for that long.. Im curious to see how these go.

Hopefully they sit long enough for me to click submit order

The XI lows last year weren't as abundant as other releases. I would expect a similar amount of these to release. That being said, both could be had for close to retail after the release.

red lows were easy to have. sat in store for a while and then restocked in outlets several times

With the Copper foams dropping two days later, I think many a person will use these as a consolation prize if they miss the Coppers on Monday.  So if you want them, strike while the iron is hot, because after Monday, I think they'll finally move for good.

I said this earlier and everyone had amnesia lol. 
Unless yall went to every store in america and saw them sitting, i dont see how thats relevant.

In STL, where white/red are the colors of the baseball team, they flew off the shelves day 1 and the 2 restocks. (whey arent really restocks, they`re just shoes that didnt sell at smaller market stores that they decide to pack up and ship to big stores that will sell them immediately.)

Man I need a reserve bad for these , I will be in the Mountains of North Carolina this weekend, so I need the reserve for one and then SNKRS for the double up, don't think these make it until Monday when i get back.

red lows were easy to have. sat in store for a while and then restocked in outlets several times

Those were pretty hard in my area. I had to line up at 1am. Drove around to four different places to decide which store to line up at. Paid $10 to park at one mall, only to decide to leave for another place within 10 minutes :lol: And then got a $35 parking ticket at the place I decided to line up at.

The white and golds on the other hand were easy. I was like 4/5 on raffles. Broke my 1 year raffle losing streak.

I don't believe these will sit, and I refuse to take the words of another member since they've been wrong countless times before.

Good luck to those who want, clean as they are. I picked the Jordan 13 brave blue over these since I had them back in 1998 in 8th grade.

Nostalgia took over and won that battle! 

Last edited:
I'm so ready for these. This will be one I don't take a chance with, I'm assuming SNKRS will do a draw, hopefully not though. It's been nice getting what I've wanted with ease and well below retail so far this year. I'm just not gonna press my luck with these, full retail x2. Friends I have who don't even like shoes that much are wanting these... that's when you have to worry, when the civilians who buy 2-3 pair a year are on board and know a release. I say 7-10 days tops and these are gonna get harder to find for under 200. But what do I know, they could be gone day 1 or day 100. Hope everyone who truly wants a pair, gets them.

I'm so ready for these. This will be one I don't take a chance with, I'm assuming SNKRS will do a draw, hopefully not though. It's been nice getting what I've wanted with ease and well below retail so far this year. I'm just not gonna press my luck with these, full retail x2. Friends I have who don't even like shoes that much are wanting these... that's when you have to worry, when the civilians who buy 2-3 pair a year are on board and know a release. I say 7-10 days tops and these are gonna get harder to find for under 200. But what do I know, they could be gone day 1 or day 100. Hope everyone who truly wants a pair, gets them.
Repped for the civilian reference :lol:

Been wanting since my freshman year in HS. I remember fam and I drove to canada and I brought an Eastbay mag and couldn't stop starring at these. Now it's time for me to own these. It will be my 1st 11 low. Had the reverse concord lows but sold them. Liked the cherry 11 lows but didn't pull the trigger

Last edited:
These will sit in "select" areas and those near by members that's going to let us know they sitting in "their area" WONT help other members cop.

These are 11s, say this every 11 thread. 11s don't sit, these will be sold out within two days in the popular sizes. Online Restocks to come tho, we can all agree on that.

can't wait. had these in high school, was like a full size bigger than what i wore but i still wore the F out of it. baby blue matching outfits and all haha. actually sold that beat up pair on ebay a few years ago for $205

it looks like a massive GR so I think many will get their pairs.

Last edited:
Theyre up on the FTL app.. waiting for FA... and any codes.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom