JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

Anyone with knowledge regarding quantities for release day? Hoping these will be fairly easy to obtain and mass produced. I don't buy 1s cuz I hate the way they look on my feet, so easy pass on the royals for me which means I'm in for three pairs of these lows for retail if so. That picture in the display case of these looks great, the Columbia blue is more on par with the 2001 model than the Nike photos show. Feel like Im getting spoiled having these release and the brave blues the week before.
I could be wrong but I believe the days of anything being too hard to cop are over other than hyped 1s and collabs of course. I don't think these will be an issue if you put the groundwork in

Last edited:
The XI lows last year weren't as abundant as other releases. I would expect a similar amount of these to release. That being said, both could be had for close to retail after the release.

I'm not even the least bit worried about these.  These will definitely be around and abundant 

Sold my og used beat up pear a few months ago. I am definitely in for these. Got the reds last year and will have these unc this year again

Mannn, these better be an easy cop as long as we online at 7am... sick of the instant sell outs

decisions decisions...

to cop or not to cop....

these will sell out fast especially since a lot struck out on royal 1's

Back
Top Bottom