JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

These are not selling out.. I remember thinking the white/reds would move and they didnt. The only thing going against these is there isnt an alternative color releasing on the same day like what happened with the varsity reds.

Want to see if I can get my pair for below retail. Only pair I'm getting on release day is my sis. Can definitely see a lot of UNC fans grabbing a pair after winning the ship last night. 

UNC won the championship, 11s are popular, they'll sell out in a day maybe a weekend. But everyone should not have a problem attaining a pair

Day before easter..............They`re definitely going to sell out, lmfao. Everyone is forgetting that bit of information.

These are not selling out.. I remember thinking the white/reds would move and they didnt. The only thing going against these is there isnt an alternative color releasing on the same day like what happened with the varsity reds.
^alternative facts

These will sell out
The wht reds did sell out.

Last edited:
^alternative facts

These will sell out
The wht reds did sell out.
Alternative opinions.. you dont know the future and the Reds did NOT sell out.. They didnt lol. IDC how much you believe that, you can't change history. I was able to get a pair days later at Champs on 42nd. I still saw them a week after that.

Alternative opinions.. you dont know the future and the Reds did NOT sell out.. They didnt lol. IDC how much you believe that, you can't change history. I was able to get a pair days later at Champs on 42nd. I still saw them a week after that.

These will sell out at least at retailers

Walked into Champs to spend a $10 reward....came upon the matching shirts for these. Pretty subtle, nothing wild, looked good. Was prepared to buy, but then I looked at the tag. $40! Damn that's a quarter of the price of the shoes. Pass until they hit the sale rack.

When a store owner can express his disappointment in the quality of a product he's selling cuz he knows it will sell out anyway...

Walked into Champs to spend a $10 reward....came upon the matching shirts for these. Pretty subtle, nothing wild, looked good. Was prepared to buy, but then I looked at the tag. $40! Damn that's a quarter of the price of the shoes. Pass until they hit the sale rack.

Did you not take pics?

I'll grab a pair for trade bait. These joints will be rocked a lot by a lot of people on Easter Sunday lol.

Back
Top Bottom