JORDAN 11 RETRO LOW "COLUMBIA" $175 April 15th 2017

The best thing to do at that point is to call customer service and give them the details of your receipt. They will probably forward the issue to a tech to bug report the app and help troubleshoot your issue over the phone. I'd had this done when a rewards wasn't processing. Again, I don't think there's a direct correlation with reserving and not picking up a sneaker vs actually entering a pickup pin and it not working. I've done that twice and have always been able to pick up shoes on a future release on a 10M head start. The app usually updates for me at a later time during the day. Since I'm winning the releases through a full head start, I haven't had any issues some of you are dealing with.
Didnt have any issues, but i cant say that there wont be any in the future. I was able to reserve the 11 lows............But then again, my girl only had 6 minutes and was able to reserve them, lol.

I can't wait for my pair to get here! It gets here tomorrow which is so awesome!e. Im so excited!!! 

why are people pushing for these to sell out? we should hope that they sit so people can cop on discount.
I think it's natural that, once you have yours, you want to feel like you got something exclusive that not everyone else has. I mean, would the shoe game be as much fun if they sold Js retail for $20 and everyone had a pair? I don't think so.

Also, if the shoes sit then maybe Nike cuts back dramatically on retro production, and I like being able to get retro Js.

And in this specific case, why should I, someone who paid full retail, "hope" that someone else gets to cop for $40 less than me? That would be being generous to a fault, LOL. 

So ... while I hope everyone who wants to eat on NT gets to, after that, let them sell out. :smile:

Last edited:

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

jesus my package got stolen smfh man
damn man 
mean.gif

View media item 2409940both the kids pairs came today. Eastbay via usps, and ndc via FedEx. FedEx box looked like it went through a war zone though. All smashed, but the shoes are fine. On a side note, there was a gift card in the ndc box... But it's empty. I need to fill it to get a reward lol.

I'm prolly the only 1 here who wants em but anybody know a lace spot that has these round laces in the exact blue

View media item 2409961
Just did these earlier and had me wondering about swapping the lows..I know 99% of ppl think it ruins em but I like the odder swaps..red with banned/black toes...royal on royals etc...adds some vibe my brain is attracted to

Last edited:
Won't be close.

Lions blue would be a French blue match, this is much lighter and a different hue. But who cares throw them on anyway

Edit: dated pic but to my knowledge these guys haven't changed hues since a few years back
View media item 2410143
Again you've got a flame pair of 11s and flame new lions gear who cares.. just hopefully helping with the difference in color

Last edited:
If anyone can order from mynavyexchange.com they have these in stock. Use the coupon for 30% and the final price comes out to $101.49. Just ordered me a pair because this was the deal I've been waiting for and just was perfect timing with the coupon. So all my military personal jump on this deal while its there!

Back
Top Bottom