Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

675226AD-8D8A-4BD9-8F4A-0CDF9EB9B916.jpeg
C7F1C961-2DB1-4891-AC14-25D8D47AE3B6.jpeg
03403C6C-160C-44D6-A269-BA3377F87084.jpeg
4179006D-2C12-4122-9FE4-70DAA71295E2.jpeg
42D4A788-487B-4CA7-9B52-20F9977B5DB6.jpeg

A few photos with the black/maize and white/maize lows included.

I collect the bags too :lol:

I’ll post another shot of all the bags and matching pears tonight or tomorrow.
where u got da bag lookin kinda fly wit da 13s :lol:

Was able to cop my size 11.5, they are pretty nice in person, would had been way better with 3M, but they will do for 112 :nthat:

Depending on how next month goes, think I'll buy these as a Christmas present for myself

Also kinda want to buy the CP3s again lol. Decisions decisions

I just got these in today and I can 100% see why these as a regular release was abandoned lol. I’m happy with them but the complaints would have been unreal

As I said before I ordered these off of StockX a couple weeks ago for $215 and the ordered was cancelled due something with the seller so I ordered again last week for $151 and they are perfect!! It's no signs of these being a b-grade. The shoes are perfect and there isn't a b-grade stamp on the shoes, inside or outside the box.

Edit* I just peeped this faint B inside the box.
IMAG0092.jpg

Last edited:
Thier are factory outlets in nyc. Flushing,queens and flatbush,Brooklyn

Step out them boundaries some and explore.

I’m deep in SI... spent most of me week in the city due to work, where I wish their were outlets at. I know their are factory outlets in NY (Fulton mall etc)

Although I am looking forward to that new outlet mall they are building by the ferry in Si

My outlet finally got these... a day after F&F. Now I dont want to buy them unless I can get them for $112 or less, so the wait begins.

These in any outlets in SoCal?

Told myself I don't need them, but these pics are tempting as hell.

These in any outlets in SoCal?

Told myself I don't need them, but these pics are tempting as hell.
San ysidro had them several weeks back and that was the only outlet in san diego county that had them. After the inventory dried up there i drove to some l.a. or oc spots during the f & f weekend to look around and report back. Found none at Carlsbad, viejas outlet or san clemente. I did however see some scattered sizes at orange block like another NTer mentioned. They only had a size 9. I haven't ventured out to east Los or citadel yet. May do that in the next week or so.

Back
Top Bottom