Jordan 13 “Class of ‘02” (Melo) - September 15, 2018

Search is over for me finally. Under 100 out the door with the 40 percent of today. Living in Pittsburgh these will be in the rotation heavily. Successful black Friday for me

yes! same here at milpitas and livermore!!! went thru all the size 11s and tried to pick out the best left and right shoes. the fit is a little better than the XIs.

Lovin deez
20181122_164317_Burst01.jpg

Yeah i was wondering...must've been 159.99 minus 40 % for BF sale ( 95.99 ) . Then minus an additional 30 % on top for employees ( $67.20 ) before tax. Comes to about 76.19 using my cali tax. I seen some dudes flexin and posted at that price on the interwebs.

Last edited:
i picked up a pair friday night at grapevine mills in tx...most sizes still available at that time..sticker price was $159 - 40% tho so got out for about $100.

Had to sift through about 7-8 pair of size 10.5 to get a half-way decent left and right though.. I can only imagine how many factory heads rolled when QC got their eyes on these.

I know the people who payed $600+ for these are sick right now :lol:

Screenshot_20181121-193519_StockX.jpg

Sick I feel like I gotta take a dump
I paid $302 for a pair on stock x right before they hit the outlets that I don’t have access to In the first place
I know you can’t curse on niketalk but f£€k

This was one of the few shoes i over paid on this year
What a dope I am Even if I couldn’t get to an outlet I’m sure I would’ve been able to pay a buck 50 for these

Sick I feel like I gotta take a dump
I paid $302 for a pair on stock x right before they hit the outlets that I don’t have access to In the first place
I know you can’t curse on niketalk but f£€k

This was one of the few shoes i over paid on this year
What a dope I am Even if I couldn’t get to an outlet I’m sure I would’ve been able to pay a buck 50 for these

Don't stress. What's done is done. Be happy and enjoy your new shoes. It's only money man.

Back
Top Bottom