Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

I wanted these but I'm going to have to pass on them. I have 3 more Jordan releases to cop this year. Gotta pick and choose. It's crunch time.

I wanted these but I'm going to have to pass on them. I have 3 more Jordan releases to cop this year. Gotta pick and choose. It's crunch time.
I feel ya  im just  going to pick up everything i like and cool off after  feb...  

I feel ya  im just  going to pick up everything i like and cool off after  feb...  
Yea, I said I was going to cool off around that time too. I'll grab certain OG releases next year like the Flu Games and Cherry 12s, but as far as made up CWs I'm going to have to pass.

Agree with this. I am hitting the xi, 12 master.....about it after this for a while. JB just not releasing much that floats my boat.

Last edited:
Guys I think we are missing the point here. As a cancer patient and one who has to currently undergo weekly chemo treatments, I can say it would be great to have a shoe designed by myself so that my legacy could slightly be etched in history. Having a shoe represents who you are and designed based upon life experiences. Some life experiences are ugly so I'm sure if most of us had a chance to design a shoe half of us would say they think its trash. It's about bringing attention to a cause by giving back to those who are suffering. I don't agree with all of Nikes tactics but let's not get this DB thing twisted. It's about the shoe but then it's really not.

I'm definitely copping this one if given the opportunity.
I get you, but just because a sick kid designed them doesn't mean we have to declare them the best shoes ever created.

All I can pray for is that they dont design a DB Jordan 11.. The world of sneakerheads will be plotting of those like terrorists..lol blood would be shed.. prices would hit game worn numbers..etc

All I can pray for is that they dont design a DB Jordan 11.. The world of sneakerheads will be plotting of those like terrorists..lol blood would be shed.. prices would hit game worn numbers..etc
i hope they do and they change their release strategy for those. make them available to pre-order, make a ton of them. might as well benefit OHSU as much as possible.

IMO means In My Opinion last time I checked. If it was a fact I would've said that. Since everyone else besides me knows the actual #'s on this release plz share with the rest of us?

I've been collecting since grade school in the 80's but just re-entered the game recently after a break due to my career and now my health.

Do you really think I care about being wrong on a msg board when I'm just voicing my opinion which is based upon my own experiences, retail store mgrs., and a few Nike employees?

If the kid read this thread or heard of some of the negative comments, about a shoe he designed and thought was cool, he would probably be in tears.

Some people are so shallow and narrow minded they only care about the "look" nothing more. If you don't like don't buy.
Your opinion is wrong. They're not GR's.

Last edited:

This reminded me of these memes... sorry for my brief moment of ignorance LoL!

Hope I can grab. I actually like the cw and 13 is top 3. But will prlly be but hurt sat morn I don't do well on online releases.

Yesir I do haven't used it yet but will this time haven't wanted anything limited till this really. I didn't want those ovo 10 don't like drake and that goofy owl.

Yesir I do haven't used it yet but will this time haven't wanted anything limited till this really. I didn't want those ovo 10 don't like drake and that goofy owl.
i'd say snkrs is your best shot IMO,  If i am able to  i normally have 2 accounts and  ill  use the iphone and ipad/computer ...  

i'd say snkrs is your best shot IMO,  If i am able to  i normally have 2 accounts and  ill  use the iphone and ipad/computer ...  
stupid app is reason I and other android users cant cop anything from nike they allocate most stock to app. Ill be lucky to cop 1 pr and would't be surprised if nike did a random drop.

stupid app is reason I and other android users cant cop anything from nike they allocate most stock to app. Ill be lucky to cop 1 pr and would't be surprised if nike did a random drop.
Yeah  I think  Nike has their reasons for not  coming out with an android app.   I not die hard apple or die hard android  but  I have an iphone and I'm glad I do  for the snkrs app.    I would  say  DB's are coming at  normal drop time though.   

Yeah  I think  Nike has their reasons for not  coming out with an android app.   I not die hard apple or die hard android  but  I have an iphone and I'm glad I do  for the snkrs app.    I would  say  DB's are coming at  normal drop time though.   

Because android is much more aside to root and rig by programmer

Because android is much more aside to root and rig by programmer
yeah  I mean I understand that  thats kinda what i was saying without saying it  lol...  Though  these bots have an exploit  for snkrs already.

Back
Top Bottom