Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

No Nike tweet notification though.. just J23
It's funny how you had no idea but then you come into this thread right after the raffles ended. Better luck next year bro.
But he's right though. It's pretty weird Nike didn't tweet it out. I like him only got the J23 notification (SoleLinks also), so you can't really say "he didn't want them." Dude overslept, understandable, however unlucky for him. But it sounds like your mad at him for some reason????

If you are only following @nikestore than you didn't get notify of the raffle. You needed to follow and have notifications on from your local b&m retail nikestore

But he's right though. It's pretty weird Nike didn't tweet it out. I like him only got the J23 notification (SoleLinks also), so you can't really say "he didn't want them." Dude overslept, understandable, however unlucky for him. But it sounds like your mad at him for some reason????

Nikelab and Nikeboston did tweet

Nikelab and Nikeboston did tweet
If you are only following @nikestore than you didn't get notify of the raffle. You needed to follow and have notifications on from your local b&m retail nikestore
AHHH, I follow NikeATL, but didn't have mobile notifications on. Thanks. 

Last edited:
Fingers crossed on triple d niketown win[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

Man ive struck out on nike raffle everytime and its norf tex so there will be no leftovers heads only buy js round here so its this or online...i can feel a L comin in the air of the night...

Not much above retail  
Lol, same people said that about last years 8s.. 
roll.gif

Villa has been saying all day that Dallas will have the online raffle entry tonight......... all other cities have had theirs and crickets over here. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom