Jordan 18.5 PICS from Promoshoes

They're growing on me... :tongue:
tongue.gif
i just love the combination of white and black. :smokin
smokin.gif

Dope. Even doper than the samples, thanks to the lines they put in front of the shoe. If I'm not mistaken, those lines are a new addition. They add something to the look of the shoe, making them a little more exciting than the boring 18's plain toebox. However, I am a little sad to see these growing on people, as it now takes away from my plan to be one of the few sporting them. :b
tongue.gif

[size=+3]BOO-URNS!!![/size]

Most of the people saying they like them, are the ones who said they were ugly when we first saw pics. Anyways mad creasing= :x
sick.gif

Quote:
Most of the people saying they like them, are the ones who said they were ugly when we first saw pics

Care to give names on that? I really hope you're not implying me, as I've liked these shoes better than the 18s from the start.
[size=+3]BOO-URNS!!![/size]

Promo has my size and I'm tempted to buy them. Though I'd like to have them earlier than everyone else, I'll wait until the regular release. I have a feeling these will go on sale (almost all the +'s and .5's have), so I may wait to cop them when the price drops. Besides, at that point I can get my baby boy a matching pair. :wink:
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom