Jordan 2 Charity SOLD OUT ***UPDATE last page***

Its a marketing gimmick, tried to order by phone and got this big story.....Will be released on 11/9
--TEAM STOP SNITCHIN--OG MEMBER #1--

I gotta shoe fettish I be in shoe city every week fifty pairs of new nike airs aint cheap..

What's good with people going extra hard for hideous kicks nowadays?
I feel hip-hop stole me like a bus pass
So in your possession, I must ask...

Hey, haven't I been good to you? Haven't I been sweet to you?

I wouldn't worry, this isn't the first time NDC has done this whole release early by mistake thing, last time it happened that I can remember was with the B-day lebron III they showed up before the official release on NDC & everyone ordered them, then nike realized what they did & canceled everyone's order.

seeing how they took the product out of there search results I'm guessing they weren't meant to be sold yet.

I really Really hope so.....
Best Hands
" In life 3 things are certain, Death, Taxes, and dat 85 always gon be open." - Chad Johnson​

wow, there's lots of suckers in this world.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

wow these were $140?? i thought they were gonna be $115 so i was thinking about them but i couldn't spend $140 on these even if it was for a good cause
AIM - Huss Sole

Don'y worry, they will be online on 11/9.

Quote:
What's good with people going extra hard for hideous kicks nowadays?

I think most might be interested because of the story behind them and the
fact that some of the $$ goes to charity....

People are worrying too much, if you really want a pair then you'll get one with ease on release date. There will be plenty to go around.

Quote:
only reason im coppin is cuz they limited
:smh:
smh.gif
Go back to your sb dunks.

I thought $115 was very acceptable for these...$140 not so much. don't get me wrong, it's for a good cause I just dont think I would wear them much (if at all) and I just spent $140+tax for Retro+ 8 stealth/blaze :wow:
embarassed.gif
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

wth i cant belive they did that i hope they wiil have more on the 9th

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
Detroit Pistons
PSN robets​

I heard that its a mistake on their parts a friend of mine called nike.com customer service and they said that they will sell on Nov. 9 and the orders placed yesterday will get cancelled. Any members that ordered get an email from nike about the cancellation.
Check out: www.FlipJays.com

Back
Top Bottom