Jordan 2009 $39 @ Marshalls

I'd most definitely cop a few pairs if the Marshalls close to me had them.

laugh.gif
 A basketball shoe inspired by fencing...what did JB expect?
Nice to see the these priced at fair market value.
pimp.gif

I'd love a pair for pick up games.

op was it this colorway ? if not then ill still pass not a fan of any other colorways besides this one

Originally Posted by nba0203

op was it this colorway ? if not then ill still pass not a fan of any other colorways besides this one

I wound up finding a pair of these at a Marshall's here in Houston. I wound up picking them up to play ball in. I see the black ones and the HOF editions in small & kids sizes from time to time in Marshall's

They are 59.99 at my local outlet, I wouldn't buy them for that price and I wouldn't pay 39.99 for them either. I rather pay that for some better looking beaters.

The Black pair will be copped... If you guys leave any for a Marshalls near SoCal. I keep reading how them Marshalls and Nordstroms getting tons of stuff, and all I see is some Shox TB size 30 in neon green and the likes
roll.gif

i dont see the reason for all the hate. its a good shoe and pretty comfortable. they jsut came with weak $!% colorways. much better design than the 2010s if you ask me. ive got the white/black and the black/white pair (copped for the low of course)

Not a bad shoe at all. If you can get them for $39, just do it. My only issue with them is the "high heel" feel. Takes a while to get used to. I would describe them as a high performance bball shoe, not for rocking casually.

Back
Top Bottom