Jordan 2009 $39 @ Marshalls

Originally Posted by guerilla law

39? Yikes. JB, what has happened to you? In a way though, I am glad, because they are finally paying the price for their serial bad decision making.
i love how your sign has the wrong lyrics

Originally Posted by dtor

Originally Posted by guerilla law

39? Yikes. JB, what has happened to you? In a way though, I am glad, because they are finally paying the price for their serial bad decision making.
i love how your sign has the wrong lyrics

Yea, Bling homie... bling ...

As for the shoes I would give Marshall's $39 just to see how long they sit there before somebody else wants them... then they'll pay me... how much? hmmmm depends on how bad they want the Jays at Marshall's
roll.gif

with the way JB is headed I expect to see a lot more of this in the future... only J's I would consider getting in the future are white/cement IIIs and IVs

There should be someone out there dedicated to hunt down Jordan shoppin bargains in local shops and post them on here.. "Hard to Find J's at this Loaction" new topic!! YEah!.. ponyboy

i still need me my black/black pair of 2k10 the 2k9 was worth my money i love them they are great for long walking

lol my friend got pair for 60$ @ marshall i was a lil shocked told him to cop it and resell for a higher price to bad he didn't get any offers

I bought 09s for a reduced price.  I don't think they look that bad (for the price I paid)  BUT they cracked up like an old sidewalk so I sent them back and got a 190.00 voucher and bought Kobe V IDs...pucker up MJ ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

C O O K # 4 5

get fit.

Man I can't believe all the hate these shoes are getting! The only reason I passed on these on the origional release date was the $190.00 price tag! I picked up a pair at Marshall's in December for 50 bucks. I'll admit, these aren't the best looking Jordans in my collection, but with the right gear, they look pretty sweet! As for the comfort, these are VERY underrated! Hey, for the price I paid, I'd say these were a steal! Its quite clear that these shoes were designed for performance and not looks! Say what you want, but I'd take these over the XVs anyday!!

Man I can't believe all the hate these shoes are getting! The only reason I passed on these on the origional release date was the $190.00 price tag! I picked up a pair at Marshall's in December for 50 bucks. I'll admit, these aren't the best looking Jordans in my collection, but with the right gear, they look pretty sweet! As for the comfort, these are VERY underrated! Hey, for the price I paid, I'd say these were a steal! Its quite clear that these shoes were designed for performance and not looks! Say what you want, but I'd take these over the XVs anyday!!

Back
Top Bottom