JORDAN 3 BLACK/PURPLE 11/14/2020

You passed on Unite 3s?? Those were a fantastic base for customs since they were a widely-available (and discounted, at one point) and good quality AJ3 release.

Agreed. Those were a fantastic base for a custom...but yah. Stuck to my OG only rule for 3s. I like to look at these new colorways...but won't buy em. When it comes down to it, I pull out a pair of 1s with the same colors I'm going for before anything else.

Nice Kicks Jordan Brand Holiday Lineup
1600877940067.jpeg

what are those VIIIs and what happened to the IXs and XIs.

Happy to see these didn’t get scrapped, unfortunately all the reports are saying that these are not releasing in the US :smh::smh::smh:

JB gotta knock it off, why are they constantly dumping on US consumers. Really wanted these but now I may be out.
If any UK NT’ers want to throw me a bone I will gladly reciprocate and pay you for your troubles. PM’s open

November 21

Upon further inspection, these are nice. You can’t go wrong with these. However they’re not worth over retail in my opinion so I’m gonna sit this one out. Not a bad sneaker at all though!

Raffle? They were released on SNKRS-JP earlier yesterday and took hour or so to get sold out. In the afternoon, stopped by some storefronts and saw them still on the shelf...

Can you get an 11.5 US size?

Raffle? They were released on SNKRS-JP earlier yesterday and took hour or so to get sold out. In the afternoon, stopped by some storefronts and saw them still on the shelf...

Back
Top Bottom