JORDAN 3 BLACK/PURPLE 11/14/2020

^ Actually, seems like it was one of those fake sold out on SNKRS tho. Although your size isn’t available, they still got size 7, 8, 8.5 & 9...

I like them colorway wise but hate that matte leather JB keeps putting on shoes. I have the black/yellow 12s from this past summer and that leather texture ruins them

Anyone else grab these? This thread has nooo movement. If there's were a full gr last year, I think they would have easily gone for 20 percent off. Shame they were limited and international only as they are a great retro+ colorway .
everything except the j1 eventually sit/outlet

I can't wait to get these in hand. I think they are a sleeper. It seems they lost traction once we all found out they had orange instead of yellow. We all wanted them laker 3s. Still a dope shoe that I can see going up in price over time.

Where you cop from? I wish KicksCrew had a 11.5.

I can't wait to get these in hand. I think they are a sleeper. It seems they lost traction once we all found out they had orange instead of yellow. We all wanted them laker 3s. Still a dope shoe that I can see going up in price over time.

20201124_154644.jpg
20201124_155026.jpg
20201124_155033.jpg
BSTN with fast shipping

Got a pair off eBay a few days ago it’s being sent to the authorization center from what I understand
has anyone got shoes from eBay that where sent to see of their real ?

The seller is in Korea
kind of wish I ordered off of kickscrew
Damn ebay seller dropped the price by $20.00 after I ordered

Got a pair off eBay a few days ago it’s being sent to the authorization center from what I understand
has anyone got shoes from eBay that where sent to see of their real ?

The seller is in Korea
kind of wish I ordered off of kickscrew
Damn ebay seller dropped the price by $20.00 after I ordered
Wonder if we ordered from the same seller, what is the sellers ebay id?

Back
Top Bottom