Jordan 4 Air max 95 neon green

Tempted to cop the FL deal. Got an additional $20 reward but that just takes care of taxes lmao! Got excited for the Rakuten 15% off but retros are excluded. I think they’ll get lower then 157 though. Just gotta wait it out. 130 after taxes and I’m in.

:emoji_angry: I missed that FTA sale. Been out of the game a couple years so I don't get the FTA/FL/Champs/Eastbay relationship. Why do they have different prices and stock if all owned by FL? Is FTA typically fastest to discount? Do Eastbay/FL eventually get to the same price if they don't sell out? Tks for the education.

Tempted to cop the FL deal. Got an additional $20 reward but that just takes care of taxes lmao! Got excited for the Rakuten 15% off but retros are excluded. I think they’ll get lower then 157 though. Just gotta wait it out. 130 after taxes and I’m in.
Rakuten gave me cash back in these so it came out to like 115 with my 20 reward.

Managed to sneak in an order on Footaction last night a few hours after the notification for that $112 price. Had them in my cart already and randomly tried to order and it went through. Hasn't been cancelled yet and it shows 1 unit ready to ship, so fingers are crossed.

Lol yeah I ordered two pairs last night....don't worry their will be more deals to come.....
Damn two pairs!
Yeah still aiming for under $130. I like FL because you can use coupons and rewards. But it sucks you can’t stack rewards. I know once it goes on sale they tack in shipping though. I have free shipping status for a year but if I use it I can’t use $$ off.
I don’t like the new status program at FL or the flex program with ftl, champs etc.

Damn two pairs!
Yeah still aiming for under $130. I like FL because you can use coupons and rewards. But it sucks you can’t stack rewards. I know once it goes on sale they tack in shipping though. I have free shipping status for a year but if I use it I can’t use $$ off.
I don’t like the new status program at FL or the flex program with ftl, champs etc.
Yeah had to my total was like 313 after 20 reward and then rakuten hit me with 15% so another 48 off...came out to just around 265 shipped. On top of that I got two more 20 rewards from that purchase as I already had some points... Ain't complaining.

Yeah had to my total was like 313 after 20 reward and then rakuten hit me with 15% so another 48 off...came out to just around 265 shipped. On top of that I got two more 20 rewards from that purchase as I already had some points... Ain't complaining.
Nice! I keep telling myself I needa slow down but these sales are nuts. lol picked up too many things already

I guess FTA played me with that crazy sale the other night. Now the order doesn’t even show up online. But of course I still have a pending charge. :lol:

Footsites gotta get it together.

Foot Action is the worst. Sent me a pair of 12s with dirty *** bottoms, sent them an e-mail, never got a reply. I'll never do business with them again no matter what the price or item is because they are just gonna waste your time or screw you over most of the time.

Foot Action is the worst. Sent me a pair of 12s with dirty *** bottoms, sent them an e-mail, never got a reply. I'll never do business with them again no matter what the price or item is because they are just gonna waste your time or screw you over most of the time.
Pics? I want to see this

I guess FTA played me with that crazy sale the other night. Now the order doesn’t even show up online. But of course I still have a pending charge. :lol:

Footsites gotta get it together.

It took almost 24 hours before I got my order confirmation. They shipped out already and should be here today.

:nerd: Full size run at FTA but of course full price lol. Keep me posted if y’all see that sale pop up again! THANKS in advance!

It took almost 24 hours before I got my order confirmation. They shipped out already and should be here today.

Congrats fam..glad you could cop for the low.

1588886455075.jpeg

DAMN wntr 4 at FL sold out quick! thought about ordering them when i woke up this morning for $150. Tried entering a code, it didnt work. 2 minutes later another code dropped and it sold out at the same time. 105 + shipping, too good to be true lol

Back
Top Bottom