Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

Grats bro. Stare at that midsole n leather. I did, i cant look away now lol. That cp3's aint half bad but i wont lie n say "if it was a retro itd be worse" but it is what it is. Keep the cp3, this packs gonna b good for the collection

Hahah at not acknowledging the cp3s.

So if I have wide feet and am a true 13, should I still drop to a size 12? I've never owned a pair of 6am before

whats the news regarding kixsquare? :nerd:
They are a super up in the air mix review from people getting the wrong shoe to not getting them at all or a little later. That's what i get for not checking about them before purchasing and spending 700. Worse come to worse i fly to Florida visit my sister and meet face to face with them and get serious. I have enough frequent flyer miles and vacay time to make it happen. Im hoping to leave a positive remark with this company despite some of the reviews. Im more worried on knockoff models. Hopefully the op with his current ones he has he can take some details photos of outside and inside the shoe. It would be greatly appreciated.
Hahah at not acknowledging the cp3s.

So if I have wide feet and am a true 13, should I still drop to a size 12? I've never owned a pair of 6am before

Im a 13 but with my 6s im able to wear them comfortably in a 12. They snug a little but other than that they don't hurt my feet or anything.

Last edited:
has anyone mentioned that Brazil was spelled wrong in the thread title..................................

has anyone mentioned that Brazil was spelled wrong in the thread title..................................

Brazil Listeni/brəˈzɪl/ (Portuguese: Brasil, IPA: [bɾaˈziw][8]), officially the Federative Republic of Brazil (Portuguese: República Federativa do Brasil)

A lot of people still call it Brasil. It isn't wrong, but good try.

people keep complaining about the $500...If u buy at nike.com and use your 20% off code it only gonna be 400
happy.gif

We don't get that **** over here! My friend in Uk copped the pack with a 30% voucher, so unfair especially with our retail prices. Ah enough whinging lol

This is the shooting star pack all over again

So many heads copped that thinking they would flip it for high and...

It bricked

Tons of returns etc...

Same situation here

But the 6's are not THAT great people need to be real and stop hype trolling lol

6 as a GR would hit the sale rack

The cp3 is straight footlocker clearance rack covered in dust status

Totally not worth the 500 plus tax price

And to be honest even at 300 wouldn't be worth it

Shooting star pack limited too 2,000 pairs and had a Jordan in it? Not the same, but I see what ur saying with the not so favoured shoe. Jordans will always be more sought after then foams.But, glad too see your passing. Do you, whilst we keep doing us.

Remember then WACK AF Lebron XI 2k14's (2,014 made) are selling for around a stack, if they are selling for that, then these will go higher id think, as these actually look good

Last edited:
Those cp3s are horrible 550 after tax ain't worth it. Basically 400 for the 6s and 150 for the CP3s is how i see it

Anyone after a Size 11 my boy @angelfunk on instagram has a spare pair for sale. Legit, he copped from Footlocker. hit him up if you want a legitmate pre order (even tho its ready too ship as we dropped em last week)

Last edited:
Ordered a few things from them as well as some friends and we never had any issues other than them saying SHIPS TODAY when it actually shipped the next day

Glad to hear a positive experience. Was this recent?

Shooting star pack limited too 2,000 pairs and had a Jordan in it? Not the same, but I see what ur saying with the not so favoured shoe. Jordans will always be more sought after then foams.But, glad too see your passing. Do you, whilst we keep doing us.

Remember then WACK AF Lebron XI 2k14's (2,014 made) are selling for around a stack, if they are selling for that, then these will go higher id think, as these actually look good

Repd! Couldn't say it better myself. I can't wait to wear both. My thing is he sold out the 12 this dude hrs later was saying he tried to cop and couldn't get through and wondered why. Shower him my order (lol) then he asked cp(ks) if he could get another pair and cp replied paypal ready and im like 0_o? So im hoping this guy is carrying legit sneakers. I should be getting tracking tomorrow. If not im going to have a fit. Seeing how there are reps going half the cost, i don't want to be a victim. I'm seriously crossing toe and fingers on a positive outcome. Side has been reek responsive though. Which gives me hope. I went to hoh and a few other places for the future raffle some in la are doing fcfs(futures) not sure how this is going to go... Only la stores seen to be getting them.

Last edited:
Repd! Couldn't say it better myself. I can't wait to wear both. My thing is he sold out the 12 this dude hrs later was saying he tried to cop and couldn't get through and wondered why. Shower him my order (lol) then he asked cp(ks) if he could get another pair and cp replied paypal ready and im like 0_o? So im hoping this guy is carrying legit sneakers. I should be getting tracking tomorrow. If not im going to have a fit.
Thanks bro, thought I made a very valid statement. Especially re them 2k14 brons value < Brazil 6's.
Man, I hope you get youre pair good and legit. If you havnt dealt with him, only time will tell. Keep us up too date. So much nicer in hand, them 6's are mean

Back
Top Bottom