Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

All these people in here trying to oop thinking they helping is so hilarious to me. Let it be for something people actually want lets see if you're so willing then. Especially you out west people waking up at 5am and don't even want.
true, nobody ooping what the lebrons when they drop here

Last edited:
I'll send you my ten's fam 
roll.gif

Released all the pairs from my cart since I couldn't edit it. Then was able to purchase just one but I forgot to use ebates again

roll.gif
33 Hour wait you serious

DYING AT DUDE TRYING TO SCAM 
roll.gif

Last edited:

Hmm well let me explain. I was expecting immediate OOS just because the rumored numbers with these. I was able to checkout in less than 10min with no issues but when it came to the Cigars and Champagnes I had no chance. I never said "easy cop". Just saying how I was expecting them to be harder to get by what I stated. Maybe you need to step your "3 devices" up

In the mean time hold this for me:
And I easily got the champagne 6s in my cart. I ain't come on here saying easy cop though just because I was able to get them in my cart. Because I know not everyone on here got them, and I know people would be annoyed if  I came in hre saying "easy cop" and they can't even get sizes to load.

I honestly don't care about these and was trying to cop for resell, so I'm not salty at all. But if it was a shoe I actually wanted, I might have been.

Hold these for me..

Oh wait, you aint got a pair, my fault bruh.

6% for ftl ain't bad either unless you got a discover card.

able to grab a 10.5 while using my discover card to get the 10% cashback off ftl.
wanted from ndc to avoid the shipping where 10% also
Mr Rebates? They don't give cash back for Jordan Retros on FTL, so I had to go with ebates for 3%.

All of my cards are Visa, so I'm left to depend on those 2 for cash back.

Released all the pairs from my cart since I couldn't edit it. Then was able to purchase just one but I forgot to use ebates again
you still can log into ebates and then go to footlocker. then go "help" "where is my cash back" and fill in the info. works for me all the time.

Mr Rebates? They don't give cash back for Jordan Retros on FTL, so I had to go with ebates for 3%.

All of my cards are Visa, so I'm left to depend on those 2 for cash back.

nope, not those. the one i'm talking about gives 6%.
it has an exclusion that says "Excludes hot and atomic launch products"
not sure if this is an "hot and atomic product"

Never worn the CP3s before, so I'm not sure if I got the right size. I wear an 11 in most Js except for the 1s, 4s, and 11s. I have to go up .5 size in those. I know I'm good on the 6s, does anyone know how these CP3s run? Will I be ok with the 11 or should I have gotten an 11.5?

And I easily got the champagne 6s in my cart. I ain't come on here saying easy cop though just because I was able to get them in my cart. Because I know not everyone on here got them, and I know people would be annoyed if  I came in hre saying "easy cop" and they can't even get sizes to load.

I honestly don't care about these and was trying to cop for resell, so I'm not salty at all. But if it was a shoe I actually wanted, I might have been.

Hold these for me..

Oh wait, you aint got a pair, my fault bruh.
laugh.gif
 again please quote me when I said "easy cop".... Exactly... now you pulling out your ruler for measurement 
roll.gif
. No one cares what you got. Please sit down somewhere bruh.

laugh.gif
 again please quote me when I said "easy cop".... Exactly... now you pulling out your ruler for measurement 
roll.gif
. No one cares what you got. Please sit down somewhere bruh.
" Anybody else feel like this release wasn't that hard?"

Same thing as easy cop. Don't be backing off now after calling me salty.

Been back in line after the original OOS on NDC for about 30 minutes...

Wait...wait...wait...OOS (I'm guessing).  Purchase or release please and thank you 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom