Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

happy.gif
@ dudes face in that pic.

There's no way you can tell him he's not killing it.

I see you  sneakerface318.

Made a good profit with the 9s and 5s and I expect these to be no different. Doernbecher Jordans = $$$. Picking up two pairs to resell.

Last edited:
Jordan 8 question.. if i wear the same size in the jordan 7's.. hows the fit in relation to the 8's? should i go bigger smaller. do i have more or less pinky toe room etc..

There is no Doernbecher hospital in europe so that wouldn't make sense
why wouldnt it make sense to exploit your world wide customer base. Regardless if its a US hospital

That doesnt stop charities from broadcasting those commercials of little Africa kids with swollen bellies to us here in the states .. they still want that $$

EU people know what and where the DB hospital is .. they'd still gladly buy and that money can still go right to the research.

I wish it was EU drop too I could use a GB account from a friend, feel like my chances would be a lil better .. oh well though

honestly imo, the best way to go about this release would be a raffle, like they did the zoom court. You cant do FCFS, for the simple fact that people are savages. You cant do RSVP because that game is not even fair no more. ALL these RSVP accounts that  been making tons of money over the past two years needs to stop. 

Back
Top Bottom