Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

There is no Doernbecher hospital in europe so that wouldn't make sense
why wouldnt it make sense to exploit your world wide customer base. Regardless if its a US hospital

That doesnt stop charities from broadcasting those commercials of little Africa kids with swollen bellies to us here in the states .. they still want that $$

EU people know what and where the DB hospital is .. they'd still gladly buy and that money can still go right to the research.

I wish it was EU drop too I could use a GB account from a friend, feel like my chances would be a lil better .. oh well though
honestly.....we need the most pairs we can have here in us. sorry. you guys be getting cool stuff that we dont get so its ok.

honestly imo, the best way to go about this release would be a raffle, like they did the zoom court. You cant do FCFS, for the simple fact that people are savages. You cant do RSVP because that game is not even fair no more. ALL these RSVP accounts that  been making tons of money over the past two years needs to stop. 
if they did fcfs people would camp out there for those and it would just be the longest line ever.. people dont even know the count of them at the stores... then people would get them and try to throw those "yeezy resell" numbers :frown:

UK/EU/FR has it lucky.. nike restocks over there and they stay online for HOURS... in the us.. they are gone in seconds and minutes..

Nike needs to quit playing and announce the RSVP before the herd begins to line up....

Nike needs to quit playing and announce the RSVP before the herd begins to line up....
people would still line up.. they have nothing more to do than the sit outside of the store for days to make a few hundred off of the shoes but resellers are tearing us all up.. 

Ipod classics are selling for like 500 bucks now..:frown:

people would still line up.. they have nothing more to do than the sit outside of the store for days to make a few hundred off of the shoes but resellers are tearing us all up.. 
Ipod classics are selling for like 500 bucks now..:frown:

bruh its 16 & feels like -1 it NEEDS to be RSVP i aint waiting in line in this mess

nah Dont even say it. That would be the worst way to release the shoes

nah thats the best way

Last edited:
nah Dont even say it. That would be the worst way to release the shoes
How else would they do it though alp

You know the savagery surrounding the sneakers in NYC

Mass camping starting around thursday or friday is not goin down bruh.

On 5th ave with tiffs and louie v around all them tourists too

They not tryin to have that issue

More than likely it will be RSVP, y would they change now? Nike store in my area did RSVP for the WTL Lebron and I was told by an employee that there were more than 50 rescinded RSVP's, they normally only do FCFS for releases where there are lots of pairs, example sport blue vi, ko jordan 1, jordan 2 varsity red, jordan x powder blue...hard to see them doing FCFS for the whole Doernbecher pack haha that will be a mad house

Last edited:
bruh its 16 & feels like -1 it NEEDS to be RSVP i aint waiting in line in this mess
nah thats the best way
people dont care.. they would do it for yeezy's.. they woudl freeze to make that resell..matter fact.. nike needs to make a niketown in alaska and restock some yeezy's and announce FCFS 3 weeks before it drops on January the 17th.. people would be making igloo's just to camp for them.. as stupid as it sounds people would go to the extremes even in -temperatures to do it.

Last edited:

people dont care.. they would do it for yeezy's.. they woudl freeze to make that resell..
so true 
mean.gif

nah thats the best way
Hell no, rsvp is a waste of time. There's a reason nike stopped doing it

fcfs with wristbands at unannounced time or raffle are far better than rsvp.

or just release shoes with restocks to fulfill the demand and cause death to resellers... like what apple does..then we can all try on shoes at the stores again like in that Air mag commercial in 2011.

Last edited:
RSVP is the "fair" way of doing releases. Everyone has the opportunity to attempt to rsvp on their own or at least have the option of using an RSVP service.

On the other hand, first come first serve is more suited towards resellers with lots of time to spare. 90% of people don't have the time to go stand in line for hrs or even days.

Last edited:
nah thats the best way

Have to agree. Wish they would go back to wristbands. Its not a perfect system, but it sure does take out the bots.

RSVP is the "fair" way of doing releases. Everyone has the opportunity to attempt to rsvp on their own or at least have the option of using an RSVP service.

On the other hand, first come first serve is more suited towards resellers with lots of time to spare. 90% of people don't have the time to go stand in line for hrs or even days.
and alot of people somehow have time to spare.. instead of working to make the money they will sit outside and freeze.. like i said earlier.. if nike wants see how crazy people will get..

they can do this

Open a Niketown in Alaska somewhere far north in a city

Restock all 3 CW's of Yeezy 2's

Announce it 3 weeks before FCFS only

release in the heart of winter

Igloo's would be made by people just to camp

Actually Nike can just go towards a preorder system similar to the lebron 2k release. Solves a lot of issues.

booooooooooooooom!

More than likely it will be RSVP, y would they change now? Nike store in my area did RSVP for the WTL Lebron and I was told by an employee that there were more than 50 rescinded RSVP's, they normally only do FCFS for releases where there are lots of pairs, example sport blue vi, ko jordan 1, jordan 2 varsity red, jordan x powder blue...hard to see them doing FCFS for the whole Doernbecher pack haha that will be a mad house

Nike sf hasn't done a RSVP for a while actually. I'm not sure what was the last pair they did it for, but I do know they didn't do it for both 13s, black / white 1s, etc.

I know it'll be pretty interesting to say the least if they did fcfs but I'm hoping they do that. If they did RSVP the normal folk like me, without a RSVP bot, have like a 0 percent chance.

Actually Nike can just go towards a preorder system similar to the lebron 2k release. Solves a lot of issues.
I agree if its a preorder that meets demand. If they limit the number of preorders, then whats the qualifier? How do they distinguish who should receive a code?

I agree if its a preorder that meets demand. If they limit the number of preorders, then whats the qualifier? How do they distinguish who should receive a code?
yes a pre order that matches the demand.. then we who actually want to wear the shoes can get them at retail again.. and death to resellers.. imagine if they did this for yeezy's.. id be rocking Red octobers for RETAIL..

has anybody actually seen someone get denied the shoes for using a bot??? 

has anybody actually seen someone get denied the shoes for using a bot??? 

:lol: yes

Back
Top Bottom