Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

I got one my boys claiming he is drivin to my work slash and my tires cause I been gasin em up I call from caller ID block sayin they won the raffle for both db8s an the penny's lol I suggest for a laugh do that to one of ur boys
Omg ur dead wrong but it's so funny. Hope u got tires after work :D

Last edited:
I think Oregon niketown would be a large success,and they would carry quickstrikes,hyperstrikes and pe.I would fly to oregon for the oregon kd 7 pe or gators kd 7 pe.Pe shoes are near impossible to obtain
The Nike Company Store in Beaverton is just a retail store where everything is half price. No PE's or fcfs for limited releases and only employees are eligible for the raffles or wristbands or whatever the hell they do for limited drops.

How about we meet at oceans prime quite nice steak dinner

There surfing turf is to die for like seriously it's really good I mean you got 75$

Last edited:
Tonite at the Marta to the left we got Putemon vs Madmann on right side of Marta fresh off the buss ride taken paypal bets at MorsenSalt@gofundyourself

I cant wait to see the DB8 Aftermath thread..lol

It won't be very good between raffles and the atc on NDC it won't be good or entertaining

Now what happens at Nike lenox on Saturday and Sunday will be entertaining

Last edited:

laugh.gif

Club scene is cool I guess. Not as crazy as some places down in the lower 48, but it is not horrible.

I don't know how folks get down up north 
laugh.gif

When i think alaska.. i think -30 outside and its flooded with ice outside and when that door opens its like a Tundra inside.. coats and blizzard gear goes off.. no need for the heat on inside.. and its just a haven of excitement because no one would want to leave the warm live environment.

Back
Top Bottom