Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

These will be a b**** to cop next week.

I do like the c/w and will keep if I get 'em.

If not, I won't lose sleep.

Like cashm0ney said, retail or bust.

Last edited:

REALLY wanted the DB 4s from last year but its was too crazy, and resell of them went over 500, so i said hell nah!

REALLY wanted the DB 4s from last year but its was too crazy, and resell of them went over 500, so i said hell nah!
I'm gunna try and get these strictly to try and trade for a pair of DB IV's...Im not willing to pay the crazy resell prices for 'em

I saw two pairs yesterday for $490 each I was thinking about buying...next thing i know they sold out in a matter of minutes. :x I really can't see myself paying that much for them.

Last edited:
I saw two pairs yesterday for $490 each I was thinking about buying...next thing i know they sold out in a matter of minutes. :x I really can't see myself paying that much for them.

490 is still ridiculous, i wouldnt pay more than 300 for a pair, and thats pushing it. i would resell one of my shoes for 300 to fund that. just not worth it to me.

wooooooo - rick flairrr

So tell me.. I'm guessing my chances of me grabbing these on NDC are..? As good as me burning a L wit Morgan Freeman?

The doernbecher are always widely release with that being said its just like the 11 except onpy ndc will have em online
For retail at least.... doernbecher 6 release was the craziest imo.... they released at least lke 3 times online... the doern 3
Were even avail after rd for phone order at certai nike store.... copped mi e from nike la over the fone....
The doern 4 are the only one I couldnt copp nike crashed n I didnt hear bout a single major restock....
Curious to know if its gna fcfs.... coz I doubt they can dm all those pairs through twitter.... might tke a road trip to
Dallas coz ndc is gna b a mad house.....
Need one but will shoot for 2 so hopefully I can gt the db4 or the bin 5.... fingers crossed

The doernbecher are always widely release with that being said its just like the 11 except onpy ndc will have em online
For retail at least.... doernbecher 6 release was the craziest imo.... they released at least lke 3 times online... the doern 3
Were even avail after rd for phone order at certai nike store.... copped mi e from nike la over the fone....
The doern 4 are the only one I couldnt copp nike crashed n I didnt hear bout a single major restock....
Curious to know if its gna fcfs.... coz I doubt they can dm all those pairs through twitter.... might tke a road trip to
Dallas coz ndc is gna b a mad house.....
Need one but will shoot for 2 so hopefully I can gt the db4 or the bin 5.... fingers crossed

how are they widely released if they're limited to niketowns/stores and ndc, though?

Yeah I meant tere will be a lot of pairs but as u stated only ndc and nike store will carry em.... if u have a nike near u
U should be good.... never really heard of someone missing out in store... but that was bfre all these rsvp ish on twitter...
Ndc is a tough battle to win especially when u have the whole us l ogged in at da same time....
Yeezy style..... guess its lpure luck...

When I go pick up my Bred IV's from two NT locations tomorrow morning, I'm gonna try and get more info and get on some good graces with the employees so I can get these next week. 

Let's see if I can continue my recent string of NDC luck.  If I get a 2nd pair I'm going after some Banned 1's.

Back
Top Bottom