Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Thanks I appreciate the opinion. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I'm going to try to keep a tab on him & hopefully he doesn't flake or meet a guy in line ready to buy it off of him right there! Thanks again

Honestly 350 is a bargain at this rate. 

Thanks I appreciate the opinion. I thought that was a pretty good deal. I'm going to try to keep a tab on him & hopefully he doesn't flake or meet a guy in line ready to buy it off of him right there! Thanks again

I wonder if those are a special design pair they auctioned off at the unveiling last month at the portland MFA. Like the VIs with the red stitching 2 yrs ago? I'm curious about the special pairs that were auctioned off that night...

I wonder if those are a special design pair they auctioned off at the unveiling last month at the portland MFA. Like the VIs with the red stitching 2 yrs ago? I'm curious about the special pairs that were auctioned off that night...

Cant wait till the AM.

Gonna try and cop another pair off NDC then head to NTSF to pick my pair up.

Now that would've been crazy. I'll be gunning in the morning. Good luck, gentlemen.

:wow: those look insane.

im very curious to see these once i scoop them. i mean, isnt it odd that no one has reviewed them yet or had them for pre-sale? i remember marquee sole and a few other sites having the DB 3s and 4s for sell a good month or two before the release date.

eek.gif
those look insane.
im very curious to see these once i scoop them. i mean, isnt it odd that no one has reviewed them yet or had them for pre-sale? i remember marquee sole and a few other sites having the DB 3s and 4s for sell a good month or two before the release date.
Did the DB3 and DB4 release at retailers other than NikeTown, 21M, and NDC like the DB9s are?

You guys think people will be lined up to cop the Dunks?

I wanna go at opening but don't feel like waiting in line cause people want the dunks!

I believe all the Dunks were wristband only... That could have been the for the GS sizes though who knows.
Nevermind.

Just heard that there is about 70-80 people outside NTSF.

Perhaps a bunch of people out there to get the Jordan 9's in GS sizes?

Don't know if this is true. Anyone care to update?

Nevermind.

Just heard that there is about 70-80 people outside NTSF.

Perhaps a bunch of people out there to get the Jordan 9's in GS sizes?

Don't know if this is true. Anyone care to update?

If there are people out there I hope they got their Northface gear on cause it's going to be pouring there in a few hours.

Gonna try online tomorrow..if not..more money in my pocket for other releases..kinda wanna get my girl those 90s or the free runs for Christmas

This thread has moved since yesterday.

Still hoping the homie is able to hook me up with a pair for retail + shipping.

If not, no biggie.

On to the next release.

GL to those trying to cop tomorrow.

damn i hope i get a pair , ive been wanting these since day one but

i can see it now , i will have to pay ebay $$ to get them , i just know it..........................................peace23

cant wait to pick these up,as soon as i get them home im gona try and take tht # 13 off .....i think the only way is cutting the thread and pulling it out i hope i can do it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom