Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

i like how niketowns now give you the whole day to pick up your sneakers. I found it annoying that if you won the rsvp you had to line up in the morning, now you ca just stroll in whenever you want through the day and pick em up(unless you put up a pic of your dm).

its 8am to 8pm in DC

Trying my luck on NDC cause i got class in the am. I hope it works out 

Edit* I forgot NDC does releases at 8am now smh. Goes to show you how long its been since i copped of the net. Good luck ya'll 

Last edited:
cant wait to pick these up,as soon as i get them home im gona try and take tht # 13 off .....i think the only way is cutting the thread and pulling it out i hope i can do it

Ahhh...You mean the inside tongue tag of the13th.... i would leave it alone.

doernbecher-air-jordan-ix-gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the point of taking the 13 off no ones sees it. Or are you superstitious and dont like the number?

I'll try my luck in the morning. If I don't cop, no Biggie. More money for Gucci 1s and Bred 11s

cant wait to pick these up,as soon as i get them home im gona try and take tht # 13 off .....i think the only way is cutting the thread and pulling it out i hope i can do it
Nice sig. So you're planning to take the #13 off and then trade them for the DB 3/4?

DB IIs....

back when all yall kids didnt know what DB was.

Miss those days!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom