Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Damn ppl are offer space jams and concords plus cash **** all that left is thier girl for the night. Ppl are going nuts over these.

^ Let me say a prayer for you right quick.

EDIT--- You in Florida though???

Last edited:
Good looks to the God! :smokin

I pretty sure that toe box is going to crease really quick with that 3m, and I can tell wearable shoe trees won't fit correctly in 9s

I'm shocked that there's people that are actually praising the quality lmao! Seriously? Are you so blinded by the hype that you don't realize the uppers are cardboard? :/ That is literally cardboard folks. Has JB even stooped to that level before? They are going to look like trash after about 5 wears.

JB designer: "we'll make the cardboard have a 3M look and they wont even notice."

I'll forgive the plastic lace loops and globe (even tho this is a $175 shoe) but I cant get over the cardboard uppers. Guess im just the type that prefers quality over any other aspect of the shoe......

The laser etching is tight tho...

Last edited:
I pretty sure that toe box is going to crease really quick with that 3m, and I can tell wearable shoe trees won't fit correctly in 9s

You're correct.

I already creased my pair just putting them on .. Not the toe box but the material on the upper near the lave eyelets.

These will be crease monsters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom