JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I paid $25 for my STFs

$395 for the set?

smh.gif

from zero.
"The collaboration between Levi's(R) Jeanswear and Jordan Brand represents an opportunity for both brands to further define the sport-fashion market.The limited-edition packages will be available March 1, 2008 at select specialty retailers, Levi(R) Stores and Niketown locations.

Specific Levi's(R) Store locations include: Soho, NYC; the San Francisco, CA Flagship; Santa Monica, CA; Chicago, IL (Michigan Ave. location) and on lineat http://www.levi.com"

^
oh man online release.
i hope Levis is ready to have their site get crashed by several hundred thousand people all trying to overpay for shoes and jeans.

I'd probably check them out since Niketown and the Levis store are very close, within a couple of blocks, in Chicago, but there's no way I'd payanywhere near that much. Maybe if they hit the clearance racks.
tongue.gif

WTF JB....Yet another pass for me........Go Figure.....Thank you Mr.Gentry, once again, you suck the big one!!!!!

this is another attempt to milk our pockets, I dont think ill go for it this time. I copped a pair of raw levis black friday for $39, and thats a lot for mefor jeans.

roll.gif
I can find a better pair of jeans, a better shirt, and a better pair ofJs all for less than half of that.

why cant levis put this "sneaker protecting" technology on all of their jeans? im sick of my shoes feeling blue
frown.gif

Will not be purchasing strictly due to price.

These are two american fashion icons. Indeed. But 400 for some levis and the CHEAPEST AJ to make? PASS.

I don't like the 501's and I don't wear my 1's, so....
It's gonna be pretty easy to find your shoe size, with your jeans size!!!
smile.gif

dam i like 501's but $200 plus for them.... get the F out here......... Come on JB at least $295 for the pack....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom