JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think the only good thing that i read in that post was "sneaker protector" to reduce the ink transfer from denim to sneakers.

JB is smart, they see kids trying to match their outfits with a pair of Js, so why not release a pack with matching Jeans and a Tshirt. JB see this as a trendand now they're just catering to this trend. This shows you all that JB is all about the Greenbacks and JB is no longer setting trends but instead cateringto trends to chase after the mightly GREENBACK.

Levis 501 button fly shrink to fit are my favorite pair jean, wore them since grade school and still do to this day. I can't picture myself spending over$60 bucks for a pair of jean. If the price is $395, this will be an easy pass for me. I like the fact that JB is collaborating with Levis, but the price isjust overkill.

Is this the start to the end of JB? I recall someone saying in that t-shirt contest that Jb would sell out eventually like levis and make products widelyavailable selling in stores such as wal-mart. Say it aint so....

price is normal. $100 for shoes, $50 for a T, and $245 for a Levi's collab...its decent.
Yea that sure is"decent"
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Somebody said before that this pack is aimed at a certaint niche market, and I agree. This pack is not for everybody, which is why Levi and JB made only alittle over 2000 packs. Still, IMO I wouldn't pay that much for some denim I's and jeans and a tee. That's rent money for some people. I'drather spend that kinda money on the Countdown Packs.
indifferent.gif
at whoever said $50 for a tee is decent. Not in my book...
smh.gif

yeh we all can see Brand Jordan's direction, this is crazy, plus those elephant print jeans that came out with the cool grey III's go real hard, Iwonder though why 'BJ' thinks that elephant print goes with the I's and the VIII's????

I mean am I blind? I can't see elephant print anywhere on those black toe VIII's, that they had to put it on the hoody and the vest?

Originally Posted by showmedemkicks

This shows you all that JB is all about the Greenbacks and JB is no longer setting trends but instead catering to trends to chase after the mightly GREENBACK.

I couldn't have said it better myself. A pack with hypeast jeans? Say it ain't so Gentry!

This guy straight up turned the while thing into a pile of crap.

roll.gif
@ "denim" I's.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

^... its still the "tightest" of the cuts. purposely MADE to be tight.

i see your acumen for fitteds don't translate to denim.....501 is da ORIGINAL cut for levis.....if you wanna go slimmer you get da 511 or 514 which would fit u like a skinny emo...559 and 569m fit more urban. 501 fit da best since its completey neutral, and if u wanna go up in size or down thats on you.

eek.gif
i had to look it up
laugh.gif
but thanks for the info. i always get the baggier fit, so i assumed the lower#s meant tighter fit. L taken
tired.gif

a·cu·men (noun)- keen insight;

I'm feeln this idea, I'm always rocking a pair of levis and I stay with some Jordans on.

No word on which Niketowns yet, although some Downtown Locker Rooms will have these.

I'll be at Mondawmin just to see what these look like...I really don't see myself droppin' 400+ on this...Maybe when it goes on sale..if I likeit..

Why limit them? I dont understand why they would do this to us
mad.gif

these 08 prices are why we will see a slight rise in homicides ....hopefully not but these prices are ridiculous....

why cant Jordan brand do a Starbary (sp) price of $15 for like 4 months or something

i like this fit tho very
pimp.gif

$395.......
I see many ppl spending that much or more on Fenom...
laugh.gif

but...anyway.......I like it...
Its good for people who working for Levis right now.......
roll.gif

I gurantee people in the bay area or SF have no chance of copping this without lining up a day or 2
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom