JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a line at niketown chicago for this shoes.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I looked at the sizing range again....
laugh.gif

WOW.

A size 13 and I have to wear 40x34 jeans and a 3X shirt?

The sz. 10 clothing range is probably the most hilarious.

I always reference Michael (he IS the foundation of the brand right?)...and if the pack won't work for him....something is flawed.

Good luck to everyone who likes the shoes with unloading the clothing.

And I'm trying to figure out a prize for the doofus who wears the jeans inside-out first. I just KNOW someone out there is scheming already w/ this ismind.
laugh.gif

Dalitso?

there's already three people in Santa monica Levi's camping out right now . This I'd the only levi's store in so cal that's getting them

^
LOL at your avy
I'm just going to cop to resell.
And I'm going to post the tee shirt in the what is your favorite tee shirt thread.

Does anyone know which one of the Deveroes is getting this pack? I'm assuming either one of the columbus locations because on the press release one of theareas mentioned was Cleveland....

sizing seems pretty on point to me. I wear a sz 10 and 36 waist. I will most likely cop with ease in the morning, them flip. Not too concerned with actuallywearing this, even tho it came out pretty nice. Its still not worth $400. oh well, we'll see how i feel in the morning.

Haha I'm size 12, a Medium Tee and 32x32 Jeans, and that gives me some room. I assume they won't be equipping packs for lanky skinny white cats

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Haha I'm size 12, a Medium Tee and 32x32 Jeans, and that gives me some room. I assume they won't be equipping packs for lanky skinny white cats
for real, pack was definitely not made for us white cats. i wear a 32x32 and a sz L shirt w/ a sz 10 shoe. im thinking of getting the sz 8 pack and sz10 pack so i can make it work. but it'll be kind of hard to sell a sz 8 pack with 36x34 jeans and an XXL shirt.. hope some one needs those sizes... EDIT:does anyone know when these will be available on Levis.com?

Sizing has nothing to do w/ race...the clothing is just sized for a wearer who likes bigger fitting clothes....despite the current fitted trend and Levi'sdemographic being the exact opposite.

I saw em yesterday at the Busy Mall in Flushing. He was charging $500 but the owners cool and negotiable so i'm sure he'd lower it for anyoneinterested.

^^^^^hell no dude. not even at nike distors
and a big smmfh to JB at no halfsizes....i actually wanted this pack AS AWHOLE and wear a 9.5
size 9 in AJ1s would kill my toes and im not buyin a bigger/smaller shoe that i cant fit

I'm in SF this weekend and the heads are in line at both SF Levis and NT SF. About 7 to 9 in each right now. At least this weather is better than the foolsthat have been waiting since Wed in CHI.

Originally Posted by moundraised23

and a big smmfh to JB at no halfsizes....i actually wanted this pack AS AWHOLE and wear a 9.5
size 9 in AJ1s would kill my toes and im not buyin a bigger/smaller shoe that i cant fit

Get your pack and use a toebox protector.... if you really want it....

Originally Posted by Jekih

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Get your pack and use a toebox protector.... if you really want it....

uncomfortable to me bro....ill jus cut my loses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom