JORDAN BRAND and LEVI'S Announce the 23/501 Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
man this pack is going to be crazy....the sizes are dumb odd and then they limited them to 2323 numbered pairs. sheeeesh.

Can someone explain to me what is going on at Niketown Chicago? There is a row of empty chairs outside of the store in the place where people typically lineupfor new releases. For the past few days, I have seen nothing but empty chairs. This is not caqmping out. Are these people expecting to be in line?

Originally Posted by Detroit Murder Dog

Can someone explain to me what is going on at Niketown Chicago? There is a row of empty chairs outside of the store in the place where people typically lineup for new releases. For the past few days, I have seen nothing but empty chairs. This is not caqmping out. Are these people expecting to be in line?
roll.gif
i guess there in the area and just waiting around the area in awarm place

whoa are they serious? i'll need the clothes that go with the size 8's and the shoes that, well are size 11. guess i wont be getting these

Can someone explain to me what is going on at Niketown Chicago? There is a row of empty chairs outside of the store in the place where people typically lineup for new releases. For the past few days, I have seen nothing but empty chairs. This is not caqmping out. Are these people expecting to be in line?
isnt there a blizzard in Chicago rite now?

^ Eddie, how many of those chairs are really your's.

I' really would've liked to get this package, but the way things look in order to get my perfect size 12/36/L - I'd have to get a size 12 package,a size 10 package and a size 8 package. And then miraculously find someone who wears Size 8 in shoes, XXXL shirt and sz 40 jeans......

There are 5 people at niketown nyc since 2:30 yesterday and they been there since tuesday and it might snow on friday.

No blizzard in Chicago, but it is cold. I've thought about tossing the empty chairs into the street and starting a new line. For real, though, this ispretty lame. What's next? Putting a post-it note outside Niketown as your place holder? If you are going to camp, you have to be in the line.

the sizing def. can't work for everyone but remember they're "shrink to fits"...dunno if that helps anyone.
hope it's not too brick outside...
extra butter in rockville centre will def. have them saturday...not listed on that widget thing though.

Originally Posted by 200nikesdeep

All I want is the sneakers.

I dont want the jeans or the t-shirt.

Infact I dont even know if i really want this package.

I feel the same way.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I feel the same way.

Well you can see I changed my mind I already have the packages.

But I do not want the jeans I can live with the t-shirt and I only really wanted the sneakers.

Originally Posted by 13saldana13

I feel the same way.

Well you can see I changed my mind I already have the packages.

But I do not want the jeans I can live with the t-shirt and I only really wanted the sneakers.

no reason you should've paid thaaat much for just those 1/2 assed jordans if u wasn't diggin da denim...

No blizzard in Chicago, but it is cold. I've thought about tossing the empty chairs into the street and starting a new line. For real, though, this is pretty lame. What's next? Putting a post-it note outside Niketown as your place holder? If you are going to camp, you have to be in the line.

some guy in the bronx had an RV parked outside dr.jays in the bronx for the countdown package and there were 8 chairs empty outside and when they open theyguy inside told them wake up and they all started lining up, it got me soo pissed

I got about 5-6 locations in NY for this one but Im going to have to be greedy with this one and keep it on the low since none of you shared info for releasedate on the player exclusives that dropped in house of hoops.Payback time
wink.gif
but only if I knew what store has them selling early for retail or a littleover.
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom