Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

Originally Posted by eltouha

Originally Posted by santhony21

ive always wondered if they even still put the air/zoom air in the midsoles of retros, they feel hard as hell like nothing is in there

to which do you refer?

VII's and VIII's in specific

Originally Posted by Jump23Fly

What is really sad is that this was the same problem with the size 14 when the X's were retroed in 2005.  Really JB!!?? You still make the same mistake after 7 years!!!!
mad.gif

We in the same boat fam
sick.gif
mad.gif

How about tonight's description on NDC:

"The Air Jordan 4 Retro: An iconic comeback

One of the most coveted models gets a vintage lift in the Air Jordan 4 Retro Men's Shoe. In 1985, Tinker Hatfield went back to the drawing board to create this industrious addition to the Air Jordan family. With side ankle supports and an innovative molded mesh design, the Air Jordan 4 Retro is the sturdy, strong workhorse that delivers — time and time again."

Really, 1985?

Wow, it's crazy how they can mess up their own products though.
I respect JB & nobody is perfect but this is A LOT of mistakes.

The dmp 7's package has the wrong dates in the tongues of the kicks.. Amazing that the jordan brand woul make these kind of mistakes smh

When you are on top of your game and leading the industry they dont care what mistakes they make. As soon as someone comes in and knocks the king off his throne, they will be all over their QC to show that they have to the better product.
Until then, we will be adding to this list for years to come

I can understand the minor subtle mistakes, but the logo being upside down is 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

very very interesting read

working in retail merchandising , i can definitely understand how errors like these can occur , but this seems a bit extreme . you all should know that some of these errors most likely are the factory's fault and not JB (the dtrt 3s for example)

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Not sure if this counts, but my 2011 Black Cement 3s have an imprint of the I in A I R next to the actual I, as if the shoe slipped under the machine as the letters were getting painted 
laugh.gif
 Annoys me a little, but you can't really see it when the shoe is being worn
you should see the stain that JB put on my 10s..
mad.gif
but you dont notice it when its worn lol

When I worked at Finish Line we had a pair of Js that had a Jumpman logo missing from the tongue...hmm wonder why nobody ever bought that pair.

Speaking of little mistakes, my friend got the cement IV on release day in a size 12. When he looking in the shoe he saw the stickers on the insoles said sz13 lol. He had a mini heart attack but realized the actual tag on the inside said 12...not a really big mistake compared to some of these stories but still kinda interesting and funny
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom