Jordan Brand Blunders/Mistakes

JB has great shoes, just mistakes that should be reviewed, before selling in the stores. They need some of us to do the inspections or something to stop this.

I'm glad I haven't had any pairs like some of these. I can't believe they actually make it to stores like that.

ive been doing alot of hunting for cheap kicks, and while looking and buying i remember seeing alot of flawed shoes. I think ive seen a pair of 4s that had an upside down "flight" tag

I often find it that the lace holes arent in shoes like the 7s. The hole is cut, but if you want to lace it high like i do you have to push the cut material out of the hole.

I had some Metallic 5's from '11, where one of the shoes height near by the ankle was shorter than the other shoe, a bunch of them were like that in finishline

I had some Metallic 5's from '11, where one of the shoes height near by the ankle was shorter than the other shoe, a bunch of them were like that in finishline

I just discovered this on my pair of DS OG Taxi 12's... they are a size 10.5, so if any of you DS Taxi owners have the same problem (but on opposite shoes)... you know who to talk to.

The right shoe's black leather strip (on the side) is very smooth... but the left shoe's black leather strip is pebbled/textured (with the "normal" reptile-like print feel).

This type of "blunder/mistake/factory error/cosmetic defect" actually happens quite a bit, I think... you see it happen all the time on Jordan 3's (mismatched cement print)... and I've seen it on a few different pairs of retro 13's (pebbled leather toe on one shoe vs. smooth leather toe on the other shoe)... but I figured I'd post it anyway. Just something you have to live with, I guess (although I still hold out hope that there is another Taxi 12 owner in the same situation I am and that we can work it out... you never know, I guess).

That problem also shows itself on the recently released Olympic 6's with the inconsistent leather on some people's pairs.

I wish I took a pic of how much glue was on my 2011 jordan 5s. There was literally glue all over the outsole
i had 3 pair of 09 space jams and i sold the first pair i bought cuz it had some glue inbetween the jumpmans legs that made it look like his frank n beans lol

yeah good one buddy. the photo makes the material look nothing like the 02's i had for nine years until i sold them last year.

lol like forreal who are you?? the employees dont care about if you paying... they gonna straight up sell u them messed up shoes with the scuff and if you crying about it they might even scuff it and then give it to the cashier for you to check out :smile:

lol like forreal who are you?? the employees dont care about if you paying... they gonna straight up sell u them messed up shoes with the scuff and if you crying about it they might even scuff it and then give it to the cashier for you to check out :smile:

What stores are you buying from that treat you like this? Go to a store that respects you as a customer.

599887_10151548139884278_2113272321_n.jpg
my boy just copped these today and spotted this defect; see if you can spot whats wrong with em :smh: once you see it you'll shh bricks :lol:

Last edited:
599887_10151548139884278_2113272321_n.jpg
my boy just copped these today and spotted this defect; see if you can spot whats wrong with em :smh: once you see it you'll shh bricks :lol:

The shoe on the left is smaller than the one on the right. Or that material above the hump is cut way too short

Back
Top Bottom