Jordan Brand has updated their release dates page with pics

smh.gif
why JB

blueorg3ho5.jpg

blkesternozo9.jpg

blkxx3qr4.jpg

thos eblack esterno's look serious! nice pics i must say and these would be my pickups if money permitted. i guess the brand is still on the right trackfor sustainabilty

the fusion 3's to me are the best of the fusions...probably because they look closest to the original iii's...

i normally like jordan low's...but actuall think the mid's look better on the xx3's...

I really like the 3s in the traditional colorways and also a lot of folks have been giving the 6rings a lot of flack but I think they are kind of kewwwwl ! Iwould copp 'em...

Thanks for the pics, guys.
Some nice stuff and some not so nice.
Im digging those black toes "olympian".

Straight on the fusions. For those who like the fusion theme then keep it poppin. I really like what JB did with the XX3 lows. I want to grab all three colors.I might actually try and wear those. The mid's are all boxed up and not to be released till XX3 years later. lol

The XX3 looks pretty nice but I don't see them becoming like 300+ for an og pair
laugh.gif
. Anyway JB be making some hideous creations these days.

The carolina blue fusion 3s r soooo nice but they need that swoosh on em doe and they'd b perfect....sum of the newr teams r correct...olympian looks okbut that 6 rings things is garbage wayy 2 much goin on 4 one shoe....but im really impressd with the upcoming teams JB is offering

Only 2 I would even consider are the 2 Fusion 3 OG-cOLOR iNSPIRED Fusion 3 AF1's.
All the rest are hot trash.

^ I actually liked that part on those. D'Wayne did a pretty nice job on those imo. Actually most of his lows I have liked come to think of it. I proudlyown XXI low Black/Red, XX2 5/8 White/Silver. Still looking for the black XX2 low

flipsideuf3.jpg

I actually like these alot...Maybe it's because I just want a jordan shoe that is made to be skated...Anyway does anybody have any pics of the othercolorway releasing? I'm getting this pair for sure and depending on how the other pair looks I will get those also...

Fusion 3s are hot, I wished that they would release the white/cement color this month or next month in time for the summer. Evaerything else is watever

I think i'm startin to like the XX3 lows more and more now..those white/navy ones are fire as are the white/red's..the esternos are real nice as well..

Back
Top Bottom