Jordan Brand has updated their release dates page with pics

The low XX3s look good, but will probably be too expensive.

I would consider picking up those white Esternos for hoops depending on the technology in the sole. Anyone know if it is full zoom?

Damn, feelin' all 3 of the XX3 low's.....
pimp.gif

Interested to see how they'll price them
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

I'm feeelin' those grey olympian's and I'm also feelin'those fusion 3's sick can't wait. Just got my countdown pack 6/17 for Retail!!!!! camped for 3hrs yesssssss
laugh.gif
i was thinking the same thing...i thikn the grey olympians would be good to ball in.... and the white cement fusions...are pretty nice....they mayupgrade the cushion on the iii's...to make them better to ball in....that'd be nice.

why is everyone so down on the 6 rings..i actually like them a lot, a def. cop. better than every spizike other than the black original one in my opinion.

everything here looks terrible not worthy of copping
grin.gif
looks like most ofmy money is gonna go the CDPs and XX3 Motorsport coming out this year
roll.gif

I am a big fan of the XX3 no matter what color it is but those 6 rings are an EMBARASSMENT...

And why why why why why why

WHY WHY WHY would they ever do the Fusion 3...What a horrible collaberation to put a trashy AF1 with one of the greatest basketball shoes ever created.

great now i cant tell if there actually really 3's when i look and not fusions like the Vs now.

Am I the only one that think the fusion 3's look like platform shoes.
just dont look right.
tired.gif

everything else is pretty nice actually. feeling those xx3 lows
eek.gif

WOW those Esterno's are not bad at all! Finally a step in the right direction for JB Team Shoes. And the official pictures of the XX3 Lows are much bettertoo. I am impressed JB I thought both of those were going to be 2 more failures...

Back
Top Bottom