Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Alright, so consensus is....avoid the 2011 release at all cost, and definitely get the 2005 release Last Shots. Thank you guys, I'll be going after the 2005's, I'll have a pair very soon appreciate all of your input.

If they remaster them next year, I'll be more than happy to get a pair, would give me more reason to wear the 2005 pair more often.
Would love to see Last Shots, Indiglo's, Chartreuse (both white and grey), and the white/red retro again under this "remastering" umbrella.

My favorite model is the 7, and this year being "the year of the 7"...it has been disappointing for the most part. I hope they re-retro a few more solid cw's. Followed by the 12, and next year we're getting a few pairs I'm really looking forward to.

Walter..

Had the 2005 Last Shots. Flawless. Beat those to the ground. To ball, work, chill, wore them almost every day. Forgot how dope they were

I had the '05 last shots and passed on the '11 pair because they looked cheap as hell...'05 had suede on the toe area and velour sock liner that felt awesome on one's foot...'11 didn't have none of that whatsoever sucha disappointment...hopefully the next retro of them JB will put those needed materials back on all the 14 og colorways

Last edited:
Shoe game taking a left turn it seems and when the quality is getting better but the prices are killing folks pockets

Nice, only ones I'm interested in are wc4 and blk 12.. Looks like they have over a month between. :D

I always seem to say I'm not copping the next release and do it anyway 1-23 [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Has anybody seen the qaui 54 13 lows in person they look sweet from the pics the price doesn't though

Those Fire Red lows look promising. I got my eye on those.

chi lows are a 50/50 for me. I cant imagine the colorway in a low top form.

Back
Top Bottom