Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

It's material quality, sockliner and overall durability - a lot of the garbage churned out by Nike/JB wears poorly after one or two casual wears, let alone a full fledged ball game. Plastic leather folds (not creases), shoes are uncomfortable due to stripped sock-liners and mid sole paint cracking/crumbling.

You claim not to care 'about the shape and blah, blah, blah,' so is it OK to sell the Nike Air Hyper Max 2009 as the Lebron VII?
I don't care about those either. Honestly, I do not even know what they are unless I google them. I am not that into sneakers. I wear what works for my feet.

They literally droppin EVERYTHING now, nothing is safe lol
I personally believe that's a good thing:

1. I can get the retros I missed out on years ago

2. Some people won't have to pay high resale for older models (considering they have better quality and execution like the OGs)

3. It could hinder the resale game a little bit

4. Considering how big production numbers are, people get more of a chance to secure a pair

I personally believe that's a good thing:

1. I can get the retros I missed out on years ago

2. Some people won't have to pay high resale for older models (considering they have better quality and execution like the OGs)

3. It could hinder the resale game a little bit

4. Considering how big production numbers are, people get more of a chance to secure a pair

I agree with this sentiment. Resell is basically done unless it is a limited shoe (Chicago 1) or a very very very popular shoes (infrared vi). In terms of shoes like the infrared 6, the mark up isn't even worth it imo. If you miss out and have to pay resell you can get a pair for a few dollars over retail fairly easily as long as you're patient.

True or  False:
False, it was the Air Jordan 14 that was the last Jordan MJ ever wore on the court

Make sure to check out MJ's wizards days. He wore some beyond the 14.

Talking about the Chicago Bulls days the Triva question was from the movie "He Got Game" that's why it's false.  Also yes I remembered the Wizard Days.
when it was asked seems irrelevant when it's from somethin called "Faks on Fleek"... makes it seem like a current question
which I'm sure some would still get wrong judgin by them dummies from all the kicks on fire videos

The trivia fact is kind of self explanatory, every Jordan sneaker enthusiast remembers the scene in He Got Game

That pic u originally posted is not from thr movie, dude take the L. U posted something without giving all the info and added to it as we went along

Back to the shoes....remaster thing is nonsense

That pic u originally posted is not from thr movie, dude take the L. U posted something without giving all the info and added to it as we went along

It started off good with the Oreo 4s , and all the 10s (didn't get the legend blue 4s or 7s) with solid leather and decent craftsmanship but with the hares and bordeaux it seems the factories have stopped giving a F or crumbled under the workload or just have garbage QC or Nike themselves just said F it but it would appear we are right back to where we were before

Last edited:

Use context clues, The words are cut off because of the size of the TV. It says "Jake is buying Air Jordan 13s".  What other movie do you know that someone by the name of Jake who bought Air Jordan 13s, Jake Shuttlesworth, the father of Jesus Shuttlesworth.

Use context clues, The words are cut off because of the size of the TV. It says "Jake is buying Air Jordan 13s".  What other movie do you know that someone by the name of Jake who bought Air Jordan 13s, Jake Shuttlesworth, the father of Jesus Shuttlesworth.
The point is, you should've included in the spoiler that the "fact" was in HGG. Not everyone has watched the film.

If you included it in your original post people wouldn't be confused with what you're saying

It really is.. It was just a reason for them to jack prices up. There are some that would argue that they are ALL better quality, but they obviously aren't buying every release. I've bought probably 90% of the releases this year and they are not all created equal.

The point is, you should've included in the spoiler that the "fact" was in HGG. Not everyone has watched the film.

If you included it in your original post people wouldn't be confused with what you're saying
Thought it would be self explanatory, at least a couple of people did get it.

Just a random thought but it seems that this year has been more so the year of the 1s than the 7s. Let's be honest here, 7s didn't really get any love our any real effort put into their +colorways and we know JB can and has done better. Plus we got only 2 OG colorways and a re-release of one of the least appealing old 7s colors instead of the flints or chambrays.

But the 1s got great new colors such as the Shattered Backboards, all the fly *** pinnacle colors, lasers, and possibly more to come. I know 7s aren't the most popular but they were always more popular than the 1s until 2013 and I feel like they didn't even try. Even the super limited n7 pair of 7s is trash which not surprisingly translates to its low resell despite being extremely limited.

Back
Top Bottom