Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

Did he actually get the shirt from finishline because finishline doesnt't sell any fake attire at all.
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West
http://p097.ezboard.com/ffinishlineairjordancommunityfrm2

What the FREAK is going on with JB???

First we see a Fake III in last year's ad, now we see a Fake shoe on an authentic T-shirt.

Jordan Brand has NO IDEA what they're doing, and that includes releasing all these wack, altered designs Retros. Those cheap a-holes try to cut cost as much as possible, to the point where they have to steal someone's picture of a fake shoe so they don't have to pay for a camera, lights, photographer, copyrights, the little kid in China 10 cents to make the shoe, ... and so on.

I'm sorry Michael Jordan, but JB is killing the Air Jordan line.

one minute we hate jb the next we love em :lol:
laugh.gif

I dont even need a sig

Quote:
Man for all i know JB is behind the dam fake industry...That always came to mind. I dunno about you guys.

haha, you might be right.

Last edited:
Okay I said this in the fake III post....

JB also owns/Produces all the knock-off/Fake/Varient JB shoes,accersories,clothing.

If you can somehow twist something positive out of this--it's that JB is making A LOT of money out of the 'hard work' of these variant makers, who aren't seeing a dime of the revenue from these 'authentic' Brand Jordan products. I use the term authentic VERY loosely...

But yeah, that's bogus,... Don't apparel lines go through numerous sets of hands and eyes before they ever see the light of day for actual production for retail???

Man, the Brand is definitely falling off... :smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:smh:
nono.gif

[/center]

cmon jb, what are you doing
BLends SD EXCLUSIVE Air max 95size 9 For sale

AIM : d0minator02

Quote:
Jordan Brand isnt what it use to be like, too much hype, overprice, bad quality, bad service, wayyyy too many new "jordan heads" emerging out of nowhere. what happened?

^Good summary. Its becoming near impossible to give Jordan Brand the benefit of the doubt anymore. That t-shirt is unacceptable. They seem to be proving that they really are what some suspect them to be: negligent, low-brow, cheap, dishonorable, and foolish, among many other superlatives. Its certainly hard to argue against them embodying these bad qualities - the proof is tangible, right in front of us. Its in the glue marks on the XIV, in the muskrat leather on the XIII, in the squeaking X, in the urban account releases, in the DMP fiasco, in the variant retro+ colorways, in the price hikes, in the knock-off forthcoming Military IV retro, etc.

How is anyone supposed to enjoy this stuff anymore? This t-shirt seems to epitomize Jordan Brand and if the legacy isn't already dead, its at death's door.

Dixie Square Mall
Harvey, Illinois
1966-1978
Abandoned for 26 years. A dead mall legend fades away...

Really though, a new shirt with a retro card that only features shoes going up to XIV? That makes sense...

Quote:
kinda weird how the image on the shirt stretches too far up on the neck.

Yes, it looks weird, but with all the bad quality shoes that JB has been releasing lately, we should be use to seeing weird things by now.

I mean, the quality of that shirt (printed too high, using a picture of a fake IV) is the same as the quality of the Air Jordan Retros. In JB's point of view, it's the perfect match/fit. A low quality shirt to go with a low quality shoe.

A lot of the new designs have graphics up and around the neck line.

The pic is so blatantly copied that the laces on the left shoe at the top are still left turned over on the tee and don't lay flat... :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...i mean...they copied the pic EXACTLY aside from the Jumpman hang tag...which is even worse.

It's funny because they're actually going to make money off of it. Without any close inspection, no one would be able to tell its a shirt of fake shoes. Quality control at it's worst.

seriously, somebody start a petition.

i cant believe ive grown to dislike the whole " i'm a sneaker head / jordan collector " as much as I do now. Its sad. Its hype, the lack of marketing of Michael Jordan is getting is ridiculous. I wouldnt be surprised if the average 15 year old wouldnt be able to recognize him off the street, but everybody wants the latest sole collector.

I feel almost sinful in admitting to myself how much i used to idolize michael jordan as a teen and young boy. I used to play backetball in the mud, on wet concrete in the pouring rain using a "no parking" sign as my imaginary hoop because I really believed in my mind that mirroring myself against him would make me a better basketball player than anyone i knew. Boy was i wrong, but it was that type of inspiration I got form him. No joke.

This is a disgrace, and I dont say it just to get attention or OD. It's saddening, to see what has happened to the Air Jordan line in the past few years. All these youngins think its the greatest time of their lives because there's a new "remix da kick" style colorway coming out every weekend.

I cant be the only one who's frustration with the collapse of the brand that in the pas focused around Michael himself and the sport that is basketball has turned into a race to see how many different colorways of classic sneakers this idiot gentry and his entourage can ruin.

I NEED MR. CARTOON FORCES SIZE 11.5 PLEASE E-MAIL​

somachino1@yahoo.com

I'm planning to retire from collecting at the end of this year and this makes me want to retire right now.

I saw that shirt over the weekend when I was picking up my Card's. It really did not hit me then. Wow!

Back
Top Bottom