JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

mines come in on the 11th. can't wait...i'll definitely post pics with both shoes on my feet, in good lighting, etc. etc.

those og hares a few posts back look great, even in that condition IMO. could somebody post side by side comparison pics of the XVI's (retro and og)?i'm interested in the differences.

Originally Posted by vintagefits

the cover on the 16s is starting to look cheap.
another pack, I only want 1 shoe
word
tired.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Originally Posted by EgAmIrroR

2549880928_116704f557.jpg

Once again....there is no package better than this one. Closest thing to perfection we'll be receiving. Can't wait till release date.

that pic just sealed the deal for me. first pack i'll be buying.

Wow, those OG Hares look so much better than the retros.

Along with the 04/06 IV's, the VII's are a shoe the JB continues to get wrong. The leather overlays on the upper are cut into larger shapes andpositioned oddly. The Dynamic-Fit sleeve sits smaller inside the shoe.

Hmm... not sure these VII's are worth it.

kind of feeling you on the VIIs a little bit^^ here's some pics of the XVIs...the beauty of the pack, IMO

These are clean. After this pack I'm not getting another pack till my B-Day month (October===Black/Cement IIIs)

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]shpongled25[/color]

thanks for taking all those pics. you're making them even look more beautiful.
pimp.gif

a question to you (any others that have them early can chime in as well)...how do they fit? do they run like the regular VII and XVI usually do? because I havea pair of Sz. 11.5 OG XVI that fit like an 11 or maybe even a 10.5 (which is fine with me, since 10.5 is my reg. size). and in VII's i'm anywhere from11-12
ohwell.gif
. are these true to size, a little big, small, narrow, tight,etc? let us know, please.

^^the XVI fit snug, but my 12 fits my size 12 foot perfectly-- but i take 12 in anything and its ok, so for what its worth....

Can anybody with OG XVI's and a pair of the retros take some comparison pics? Can't wait till the 21st no more.

Back
Top Bottom