JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

being a poor kid who cant get a job to buy the shoes sucks. especially when kicks like this call your name....... i hear the voices! make them stop!

luckily V/XVIII falls around birthday time.

why does pys.com still have all their sizes, but uptempo air seems to sell theirs faster even though they got them like 2 days after pys??? I know UTA has freeshipping!! Does anyone order from pickyourshoes.com that really have first hand experiences!!! I'm on the boat about ordering!

pimp.gif

I'd have to say the XVI look nearly exactly like the OG the quality can't be that different. DEFINITELY way better than most jordans in the past fewyears.

I'd have to say the XVI look nearly exactly like the OG the quality can't be that different. DEFINITELY way better than most jordans in the past fewyears.

I think this pack will sell though many people don't like the XVI's. I will take 2 and keep it going.

After seeing this CDP today .. I must say its fire ... both shoes are dope ...
On RD ill be picking up a pack and might just pick another one up and keep an extra pair of VII's and let the XVI's go from the second pack .
Also a GS pair ... such a solid drop.

Its just something about release day...I complain and fuss about being up all night or having to wake up early in the morning to go stand in longlines...honestly sometimes I look forward to the RD craze...reminds me of old times, back when we didn't have the option of purchasing early from onlinesites or even purchasing from sites period. Jordans were only released in stores ON RD so that meant the infamous campOut!!...anyway guess its just me havingone of my nostalgic moments...with that being said I am definitely looking forward to purchasing this pack!

I hate you guys with the picture, making me more and more eager. I'm going to cream myself when I get these. I'm pretty much done with sneakers afterthe Hares... only going to be hunting for the OG Hares after that.

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Question.

Are the straps more durable than the O.gs? or are the O.G's better?

The strap broke on my OGz. I dont think Im the only one either. Though, I did rock them a million times.
you're definitely not the only one.

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Question.

Are the straps more durable than the O.gs? or are the O.G's better?

The strap broke on my OGz. I dont think Im the only one either. Though, I did rock them a million times.

i still have my og xvi. my boy and i are going half today. i'm taking those hares. Gotta love mom and pop stores in brooklyn. $300 flat. 2 weeks earlysounds good to me.

Originally Posted by chanjohn01

Its just something about release day...I complain and fuss about being up all night or having to wake up early in the morning to go stand in long
lines...honestly sometimes I look forward to the RD craze...reminds me of old times, back when we didn't have the option of purchasing early from online
sites or even purchasing from sites period. Jordans were only released in stores ON RD so that meant the infamous campOut!!...anyway guess its just me having
one of my nostalgic moments...with that being said I am definitely looking forward to purchasing this pack!

Back
Top Bottom