JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Originally Posted by Will0827

Can anybody with OG XVI's and a pair of the retros take some comparison pics? Can't wait till the 21st no more.
Its too much trouble to take pictures of both shoes because I have to dig for my og 16's.

But I can tell you the shoes are very much the same as the retros.

Only difference is the yellowed soles because of age on the og's.

Damn they look hard with the Shroud on
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Just got my pack from Pick Your shoes today.

The set is really worth the hype.

Finally a pack with 2 GOOD SHOES.
160, I still think the 1st CDP with the XIII's & X's was great. Could you imagine if they put the Chi-X's in there instead!!!
eek.gif

Now that would have been insane!!!!!!!

Just got mine... the XVI's are
eek.gif
Better quality then I remember my OGsbeing before I returned them.

I was really excited for the 7's... never liked 7's but a few pics made them look dope, but after trying them on I must say, they make my feet lookfunny, and make me feel like bugs bunny
roll.gif

I'm seriously contemplating picking up another pack on release date for these XVI's tho...

Im just glade I can get a fresh pair of XVI's since my OG's have yellowed . Cant wait to see them side by side ... And them VII's " priceless"

After a second try on of the Hares, not wearing my work clothes, they are DOPE
grin.gif

Love this pack

my package comes tomorrow but from just looking at pics of OG XVI's on the net (in anticipation, lol), the only differences i noticed are the XVI near thetoe and the jumpman on the back. whatever material those were made out of on the OG yellows...from what i've seen in the pic. the new retros don't havethat material.
but again, this is from looking at pics on the net and comparing them since nobody has posted comparison pics yet. the shape looks to be on point. maybe theshroud and the leather on the shoe are a lil different too. not sure.

the X's and XIII's package was horrible...they disgraced the shadows and one of the best cw's of the 13s....the 13s had that cheap leather andwaaaay shorter tongue than the og's and that tiny @#% jumpman lol....they had an opportunity to do something great with that package but dropped the ballsomething serious....

Held this pack in my hand today,
eek.gif

So far for me...

VII/XVI
X/XIII
VI/XVII (Only keeping the VI)
IX/XIV (Only kept the IX)
II/XXI (Only keeping the II)

It will be hard to knock this pack from the top spot.

I just can't decide on this pack, the VI/XVII pack hurt my pockets so much, and with other sneakers releasing that day I'm interested in, I justdon't know.

This pack goes harder than any of the others.....first pack where both shoes look good...and the colorways are on point...instant cop

Does anyone know of any sales or codes that will work for this pack anywhere? (i.e. Nike coupons or any internet sites)...I really want this pack and money istight...the only good thing is that I will be in Boston on the Saturday of the release and won't have to pay the NY sales tax...but if anyone knows anyways to get these for under retail, help would be appreciated...PM me

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

dang i cant wait for mine to come in tomorrow from PYS...kids sizes always look beautiful
smile.gif
I hate GS sneakers but the VII and XVI should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom