JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

just got my from UTA as scheduled but too bad im in vegas so i won't be able to see them til sunday. wifee called me up, inspected them, and said they aregood to go. i'll post pics as soon as i get home.
for any of those who are timid to order from UTA they are legit..kudos to them. pricing isn't that bad either considering we are getting them a little overa week before RD and free shipping.

Picked up my sz 13 pack yesterday, wow I am really feelin the XVI's, I still have my OG's but the soles are piss. As for the VII's these are stilldope but the XVI's are beautiful. Dopest pack yet next to the VI/XVII

these are 2 cold!!! can't wait til next weekend... but does anyone know if footlocker employees can use their discount on any of the packs???

Originally Posted by aivadg31

these are 2 cold!!! can't wait til next weekend... but does anyone know if footlocker employees can use their discount on any of the packs???

this pack is sweet picked mine up yesterday and i love em... as for the discount for footlocker employees i heard you guys gotta wait 7days...

Grabbed mine last week! 16's are fire, but could never keep them 7's clean.

The 7 are hotter, but that material is a wrap when it gets dirty.

The 7 are hotter, but that material is a wrap when it gets dirty.

Aint that the truth, i got a smudge on the nubuck/suede part of my 7s and its hell trying to get it clean again

Anybody know how much is 310 plus tax?
nerd.gif

whats goin to be reselling price on these.. reason i ask is because i work saturday mornings so i wont be able to get em in the store in the morning.... icould buy them now for 410 shipped but should i just wait and try wit the eastbay and niketown bs (failed me with the 6/17s).. any thoughts?.. anyone know anyplaces sellin em early in the bay!?..PM ME PLEASE!!!!!

A great week for pick ups. First my boy sent me the Carmines then on my way home from work my spot had the 7/16 packs so I picked em up with the quickness

321360432.jpg

321360413.jpg

321360402.jpg

The VII's are beautiful, the XVII's are so damn clean!! You guys better get next week cause they are hot.

Originally Posted by KMART81

A great week for pick ups. First my boy sent me the Carmines then on my way home from work my spot had the 7/16 packs so I picked em up with the quickness

321360432.jpg

321360413.jpg

321360402.jpg

The VII's are beautiful, the XVII's are so damn clean!! You guys better get next week cause they are hot.
you paid 450 right?

Anybody have a BIG pic of the "Bugs Bunny Jumpman"? I'm thinking about having a shirt airbrushed with this.

i just picked up my pack in the sawgrass mall for 310$... the 7s are ssssoooo fresh bt im def sellin the 16s they is juz ugly

Originally Posted by staywitjs

i just picked up my pack in the sawgrass mall for 310$... the 7s are ssssoooo fresh bt im def sellin the 16s they is juz ugly
sawgrass selling them now wat store

Back
Top Bottom