JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

I tried calling the employee store from 9est to 11 and couldnt get through finally got through and everything is gone.. what is my best option to still get adiscount? Very frustrating that I work for the company and still cant even get 1 pack.. no employee appreciation at all!!!

I started calling at 10(ET) like I usually do. I usually get through at about 10:15 but I was getting worried this time but finally got through at about 10:45. I got my size 10 I wanted. This time scared the piss outta me.
mad.gif

Now I really hate you since you got my size.

Getting the wrong size is a nuisance, having to sell it for retail is tough. I don't have paypal and that is the way people want to pay (
sick.gif
). I guess they would rather pay way above retail than retail + tax/shipping,just to pay via paypal.

I'm still sitting on the last pack,
smh.gif

Got mines today for $350 not bad I say, only thing bothering me is that i wish the XVI toe box was just a bit smaller
ohwell.gif
besides that FRESHHHH!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I am going to be in the Dominican Republic when these drop, so I have to take my chances(most likely will fail) with Eastbay.

Just got mine today..I couldn't even wait till my store gets em'. As soon as I knew a store near by was selling em' for retail, I headed straightover there
laugh.gif
. Like I said before, this package is gorgeous. Words can not describe how I feel about the XVI's. Maybe its because theres memoriesattached to them from when I was younger and my cousin use to collect sneakers..Regardless of the reason, they're on my grails list and I couldn't behappier to own em'. As for the VII's, I Love em' as well. My only concern is that the grey part can easily get dirty. One person steps on you andthey're done. Any recommendations on how to clean em', for future references?

Yo, how do these XVI's fit compared to the OG's?

I remember the originals being a bit snug in the toebox area, requiring me to go up a half-size from my true 11.

Any help is appreciated!

As for the VII's, I Love em' as well. My only concern is that the grey part can easily get dirty. One person steps on you and they're done. Any recommendations on how to clean em', for future references?
nubuck/suede cleaner from footlocker worked for me

Thanks man, I highly appreciate it. As for superbly, I'm a size 11 as well and it fits perfectly fine.

Months later I'm still saying 2 packs at a minimum. XVI's are so nice (need to give my OG's a break) and Hares are too sweet.

i want the hares 7s in a size 11 any one willing to split the pack pm me, willing to pay 220-230 shipped, pm me. thanks

I don't know what i want in this pack. I like the XVI but i had 2 pair in blk/red, and the VII is my first jordan so im coppin

Back
Top Bottom