Jordan Fly Wade II Thread. FW 2 EV has launched

did wade even wear these at the all star game? for such a great performing shoe as you guys say he sure doesnt like wearing his own shoe for playing in games...

I heard he said something about the forefoot causing him some discomfort. Wade has really wide foot

Originally Posted by NobleKane

did wade even wear these at the all star game? for such a great performing shoe as you guys say he sure doesnt like wearing his own shoe for playing in games...

He wore Jordan 2012 shoe... Same way he wore Jordan 2011 shoe in lat year all star game...

yep that explains why most of his old converse sig were shape like tanks... 
laugh.gif

the new fly wade looks kinda wide but it's actually narrow inside, kinda like the kobe V.

yep he wore jb's flagship shoe which is the aj 2012 to promote it but he was beasting with his sig the whole season.

the side profile makes the shoe look a lot worse than it is. On foot, it looks good, and feels great.

I picked up a Christmas pair a few weeks back for about $90 after discounts. Shoes are great on the court. I'm going to pick up the black/white or all stars once I can get them for under $100.

Serious question, does anybody really look forward to this shoe? I think they are trash. All they do is sit on the shelf, no one buys them. Same thing goes for CP3 and Melo's line. Why can't JB give these three stars aesthetically pleasing shoes? It's pitiful what they have done.

^ as a person who plays competitive basketball regularly (ball clubs, league events) i'm loving it, and to be honest it doesn't looked that bad at least on court.

I used and bought previous kobe's because of the way it feels on court not because of the looks and that's exactly the same reason why i love these.
If you play competitive basketball you'll understand... my opponents are not interested on looking at my shoes anyways, they're busy defending me.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Wouldn't even cop on clearance with an additional F&F 30% off at outlets. Why does JB even bother with sigs if they keep putting out crap like this?
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

1000% agreed.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

smile.gif

12allstar14002949810.jpg

999xo.jpg

Originally Posted by mikedamz

^ as a person who plays competitive basketball regularly (ball clubs, league events) i'm loving it, and to be honest it doesn't looked that bad at least on court.

I used and bought previous kobe's because of the way it feels on court not because of the looks and that's exactly the same reason why i love these.
If you play competitive basketball you'll understand... my opponents are not interested on looking at my shoes anyways, they're busy defending me.
pimp.gif
Agreed. I buy shoes to play in, so they better be comfortable and perform. These shoes perform, so I really like them. As a bonus I like the looks of most of the colorways. I still think the $145 price is too high, so I just wait until they go on sale and/or are eligible for discounts.

^ you can get these on sale, I think they still have a FSR of the all star version on NBASTORE.COM. I remember I held out for the fly wade 1 last year an ended up getting them for $35! (used coupon codes & waited for a sale). The performance of those were great. Can anyone tell me if these perform better than the first ones?

the latest FW is 10X better than the old one. felt like a midtop kobe V, it has low to the ground feel but doesn't compromise cushioning and it's very responsive.  

Are the Marquetes going to be a GR? The Local League im playing in, our team colors are the marquete colors so Jw?

Back
Top Bottom