JORDAN IPHONE APP FROM BOBBY FRESH

Taken from ISS forums from Bobby Fresh:

HEY,

JUST STOPPING BY TO SHOW YOU WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON AT BOBBY FRESH. 2009 WAS A GREAT YEAR FOR US SO WE DECIDED TO GO EVEN FURTHER AND STARTED A PROJECT CALLED THE "FAKE SNEAKERS" IPHONE APP. SO FAR IT IS ALMOST DONE AND WE EXPECT TO HAVE THIS ONE AND MANY MORE FOR OTHER APPS FOR JORDAN SHOES SOON.

THE BEST PART IS THAT IT WILL BE FREE!!!!!

THIS APP WILL LET YOU PLAY A JOKE ON YOUR BUDDIES OR EVEN BETTER, IF YOU SPOT SOMEONE WITH FAKES, YOU CAN USE IT TO PUT THEM TO SHAME. IT WILL NOT NECESSARILY TELL YOU IF THEY ARE FAKE OR NOT BUT IF YOU PLAY ALONG THEN YOU CAN LEAVE A LASTING IMPRESSION. LOL.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

SORRY MODS IF THIS IS NOT THE PLACE FOR THIS BUT IT WAS JORDAN SHOE RELEATED SO I FIGURED ID POST IT HERE. FEEL FREE TO MOVE IT TO ANOTHER CATEGORY IF YOU WISH.

HERE IS THE BETA PHASE AND WE ARE STILL WORKING ON IT SO IT WILL BE OUT SOON!

WE WANT EVERYONE FEEDBACK SO PLEASE PASS IT ON AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON HERE AND ON THE YOUTUBE PAGE.

thats sick.. hopefully you guys and take it up a step and acutally have it show fake or real!! that would be sick!! good job keep it up will download when ready!!

laugh.gif
 It would be funny to use that on someone with fakes.

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

laugh.gif
 It would be funny to use that on someone with fakes.
9/10 they would get clock'ed before even attempting.
laugh.gif

haha looks cool...
i met bobby fresh at the bank i work at, cool dude...shirts aren't that bad either.

Back
Top Bottom