Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

People on NT...

"Been waiting 10+ years for this retro! *takes a group of all the similar unworn shoes"

ed5898_29d17d2f7d5242b183804f61506457e1~mv2.gif

Decided I’m going to double up. Kinda glad I didn’t hit on the shock drop now. Some pairs coming in looking kinda boxy in the toe. Obviously all the best pairs will be sent to the footstores per usual. By best I mean LN3 and LN4 pairs. Can’t wait.
I thought LNM was the gold standard?

Thanks JB for making us wait 35 years to actually appreciate these!
LN3 😁

IMG_6215.jpeg

IMG_6216.jpeg
IMG_6218.jpeg
IMG_6217.jpeg

IMG_6220.jpeg

Absolute beauties! I love the FRs, but just got rid of them b/c I just didn't like wearing them....kind off toe shape and materials quality and overall feel...I just rarely reached for them so in the spirit of downsizing sold them. Really hurt b/c conceptually I love the colorway, 4s are my favorite, and NA looks amazing....But tired of having boxes just sitting with rare wear.

I can't speak for anybody with 'normal' sized feet but I got big feet. So I learned the hard way I can't just walk into a store and get a pair of shoes. So I wind up getting shoes on the release day and almost never get discounts for anything notable because while I walk/run/ball in my shoes, once my size is gone it's like gone gone. So some pairs I doubled up and have the 2nd pair DS, or sometimes it's other colors that I have DS once I find a hoop shoe I like to play in. And I play outside a lot so you go through shoes a lot faster like that. But mostly it's the size. If I had 'regular' size feet I probably wouldn't even be a sneakerhead.

Anyway, I got my pair and I'm happy with em. I had a double up of the previous release and wore those around and they were so bricky I got ankle pain so I returned both pairs (to the mall). But I also had the OGs and played all kinds of street football and did other stuff in those joints. Been a while but I'm happy with this new pair.

Like somebody said, that new-shoe smell on these 4s is intoxicating. Only stronger smell was on the AMM3s. Those things would knock you out cold if you breathed in too hard :lol:

I was in the shoe closet like Pookie from New Jack
“Military Chloroform” IVs?!?! I am gonna leave this subject alone….

Thanks. I’ll see. I’m stuck with a 11.5 unless I can size swap it for a 11.

Just wish I could try on both sizes to see sizing difference.

balldontlie206 balldontlie206

Man these pics have me really wanting my pair. Cant wait for rd. Even though this is my least favorite og 4 it’s looking like Nike did a pretty solid job on these. We need white cements and Fire reds looking like this now (and regular BC’s too, for that matter).

Materials. Reminds me exactly of the plastic leather on dunks. To be fair I was never crazy about this colorway, thought I’d maybe change my mind after seeing them in person.
Really??? Hmm…hoping to hit on these. Curious to see if others have the same feeling regarding the materials.

Back
Top Bottom