Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Shock drop pair will be on ice for some time since I'm not sure what kinda pair I'll get on release day. If they're not as nice as these, the release day pair will be worn first. But, I did try them on as gently as I could and without a doubt, these fit perfect. Soooooo much better than the last (and only) 4s I owned which were the 2020 Fire Reds. The new changes to the tooling and upper really make a huge difference. I'm comfortably able to go TTS as a tried and true size 13. Definitely going to be getting a second pair.
20240416_181547.jpg

Waits when did they stop lacing them up out the box? They just cutting corners every damn where now, smh....

Waits when did they stop lacing them up out the box? They just cutting corners every damn where now, smh....
I unlaced them myself. Sometimes Nike laces certain shoes too tightly and it can cause creases and other issues with the materials. My 2022 Cardinal 7s have an indent on the neoprene tongue because of how tightly the lace knot was pressed against the tongue on one of my shoes. Also it allows me to lace them up with my own preferred tightness in mind.

I unlaced them myself. Sometimes Nike laces certain shoes too tightly and it can cause creases and other issues with the materials. My 2022 Cardinal 7s have an indent on the neoprene tongue because of how tightly the lace knot was pressed against the tongue. Also it allows me to lace them up with my own preferred tightness in mind.
Oh gotcha, I've seen a few pics with pairs unlaced, possibly all from you I guess.... I definitely unlace mine a good amount but never all the way down.... My pairs should be here tomorrow.

Oh gotcha, I've seen a few pics with pairs unlaced, possibly all from you I guess.... I definitely unlace mine a good amount but never all the way down.... My pairs should be here tomorrow.
I get you. I can't wait for you to get em in hand, I hope you enjoy em. Hopefully you're part of LN3 GANG. 8)
The other unlaced pair(s) in here were not from me though. There was a user that unlaced their pair and had them posted next to their unworn and unlaced Black Cements, Fire Reds, etc.

Got my shock drop pair in today. My Sz 9 fits kinda big, will wait until release date to see if I can try on a half size down since there will be millions of pairs nobody wants. Shoes look great though!

Back
Top Bottom