Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

He's right tho, not 1 bootlicker 4s have looked like this pristine LN3.
Screenshot_20240417_142945_Gallery.jpg

Most MB4s look like LNMs
Screenshot_20240417_143429_Gallery.jpg
At best, they look like the LNM.. in reality though they're a bit boxier IMO.

Yet to personally see a pair of MBs that look like the Breds. There's pre-release pairs that were closer - pretty evident from this thread alone.

When all else fails wEaR tHe sHoEs.

For enthusiasts it's funny to me how shoe-related talk offends people.

For enthusiasts I'm surprised people can't notice a pretty obvious difference, which is not related to the shaping of the shoe due to wear/moulding; they stitched and shaped differently. Pretty simple concept.

Post history confirms I don't own a museum just a bunch of worn kicks.

Last edited:
How are these new shapes fitting? I’m 11.5 in 2016 white cements. 11 on union 4s.
TTS imo. Last 4s I had before the shape was changed to what it is now, was the 2020 Fire Reds and those were pinky toe murderers. This new shape and tooling is leaps and bounds better. I can wear them without having to sacrifice my toes to Nike while I break them in. As far as comfort goes, the only thing these were missing imo is a polyurethane insole.

yea kinda wish people would get over the whole factory thing. It makes absolutely ZERO difference. There, I said it. Pairs from each specific factory vary way too much to even begin to make a determination on which factory is the best. Period. Just wear the dang shoes already.
Be careful. You might get people in here who are willing to dig thru a hundred or so pairs to do a study of the production factories and how they correlate with the shape of the shoe.
1000005554.jpg

Be careful. You might get people in here who are willing to dig thru a hundred or so pairs to do a study of the production factories and how they correlate with the shape of the shoe.
1000005554.jpg
I welcome them to do that. And they will see I was right afterall.

It needed ignoring because they're evidently different. Can't be taken seriously. That you can't see it, says to me that your opinion needs ignoring too.
Yep my eyes are the problem. Surprised you autists don’t pull up photoshop and use your digital protractor to measure the % difference in toecap angle. You could do this in a minute and back up what you’re saying and look even more OCD 📐 🤓

Back
Top Bottom