Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Don't know if I've seen this posted here yet:

1713403316982.png

Side by side with the 2012 and the 2024. Don't have the 2012 any more to compare with my shock drop.
Those 2012’s are disgusting

These definitely seem to have almost a very light grey tint to them.

They don’t quite look white like they do in photos.

I can tell that by comparing the toe box to the midsole.

Is that a thing on some pairs?
Definitely not white. Almost like an off white on most pairs. They probably should have included off white in the color code to let people know.

Wow!
Huge difference in the shape. Makes the shoe look completely different compare to the wc4

IMG_4232.jpeg

Fire red (wish it had that military height)

IMG_4236.jpeg

IMG_4237.jpeg

WC (2016) night and day
IMG_4240.jpeg
IMG_4242.jpeg

Bonus
Lovely!
IMG_4245.jpeg
can’t believe some of these were part of the “remastered” series. And some of the reimagined Air Jordans are turning out a bit better than remastered versions. I would unofficially include the mb IV as part of the reimagined line, I mean if the reimagined black/red IV was remodeled after 89 specs, the mb IV was remodeled after the 89 specs too, but not a part of the reimagined line.

remastered from 2015-2022
reimagined from 2022-?

Last edited:
These definitely seem to have almost a very light grey tint to them.

They don’t quite look white like they do in photos.

I can tell that by comparing the toe box to the midsole.

Is that a thing on some pairs?

Definitely not white. Almost like an off white on most pairs. They probably should have included off white in the color code to let people know.

Jesus. This is the answer and always has been:

It’s almost like that’s the color of the shoe and has been since 1989 🤣

Wc4 so lowww lol people were still mad hyped when they dropped tho. Wore mine from 2016 till that last dance documentary came out in 2020. Sold em for like 300 during the hype 😂

That was a crazy time for flipping used/new classics

one of my coworkers brought their pair in from the shock drop, overall looks pretty good but feels a little bit cheaper. the uppers are softer than they look though.

Man these pics got me going crazy lol.

How the **** didn’t I win the shock drop. I was on a roll surprisingly. :smh:
Same. I feel like almost everyone who tried on the shock drop won, except for me…😞
Those 2012’s are disgusting
I really like that shade of blue. It’s not the 89 blue, but had we gotten that blue I would not have been mad. That shape tho…🤦‍♂️ what were they thinking?! They might as well have called it a different shoe. Did they have an intern design it from memory?!

Back
Top Bottom