Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

In case anyone is curious.....Fedex doesn't see the package was ever re-scanned so it's considered lost. I have no way of knowing if someone swiped the package, but if it did go back into outgoing mail and Fedex picked it up it would have be scanned. Not sure if the usps guy is responsible or if the Fedex guy saw an opportunity, or if it was actually just an honest mistake and sitting somewhere lost.

Nike can't do anything as they obviously see no inventory to re-ship. Best I can hope for is a refund (would rather not have to do a chargeback). F***ing hate this.

Not gonna lie, I trawled the comments on the WearTesters vid to see if anyone quizzed him on the factory. 🤣

His pair are the best looking I've seen post shock drop, personally.

IMG_1683.jpeg
IMG_1685.jpeg

Hearing the FedEx horror stories makes me glad my pair was handled by UPS. On release day I hope I can use the FTL app head start thing or even get lucky and pick up an unclaimed pair like I did with one of my pairs of Playoff 8s last year. With a second pair of Military's I'd be done with sneakers until the Olympic 6s in August.

In case anyone is curious.....Fedex doesn't see the package was ever re-scanned so it's considered lost. I have no way of knowing if someone swiped the package, but if it did go back into outgoing mail and Fedex picked it up it would have be scanned. Not sure if the usps guy is responsible or if the Fedex guy saw an opportunity, or if it was actually just an honest mistake and sitting somewhere lost.

Nike can't do anything as they obviously see no inventory to re-ship. Best I can hope for is a refund (would rather not have to do a chargeback). F***ing hate this.

What size are you

Me not hitting on the shock drop and seeing others hit and their pairs get stolen makes me feel warm inside, pause..

This actually makes a lot of sense. I haven't hit on a SD for over a year, but not hitting and hunting down a pair on RD is far less infuriating than winning and having the shipment lost/stolen. A salty feeling I've actually never had before. Best case Nike Elite finds someone to pull a pair from inventory to ship to me (98% unlikely), and 2nd best case is Nike doesn't give me a hard time and refunds me and takes on the fedex claim without making me put in more work to get my money back.

On RD I'm volunteering for an Eagle Project so don't even really have time that morning to do much work on these.

Watching nightwing review em and the box does say military blue lol but I thought they were gonna say industrial blue? Wtf lol

Dang that sucks. Sorry that happened to you. Why would you rather not have to do a chargeback? It’s not on you, you aren’t gonna get penalized.

Dang that sucks. Sorry that happened to you. Why would you rather not have to do a chargeback? It’s not on you, you aren’t gonna get penalized.

Thank you. Good question....I'm thinking Nike could ban/block that credit card or otherwise negatively impact my account. I'd rather not deal with that possibility. Of course, if it comes to that, I'll definitely do so. Gonna see what Nike Elite says and go from there. Nike customer service has been pretty good to me over the years so mostly expecting them to just tell me I'm SOL on this release and just refund me.

Wow, got this from Nike:

"Thank you for contacting Nike.com regarding your recent order.

We appreciate you as a member of the Nike community, and our customer service department provided me with your information so I may assist you with order CXXXXXXXXX.
Per our email to you on 05/11/2023, we are unable to provide any additional courtesy refunds for Nike.com orders on this account.
We can no longer initiate any UPS/FedEx investigations or provide any further courtesies for packages sent to you.
Please note that any future correspondence regarding this issue will not receive a response as Nike considers this matter closed.
Thank you and have a great day.

Sincerely,
Ashley
Elite Services Team
Nike.com"

Honestly can't figure out what happened in May of last year that would result in this. All of my returns have been per their return policy. Wonder what happens to my account if I process a chargeback. Doesn't really matter anyway b/c that's my only recourse. WTF is going on in this world?

Wow, got this from Nike:

We appreciate you as a member of the Nike community, and our customer service department provided me with your information so I may assist you with order CXXXXXXXXX.
Per our email to you on 05/11/2023, we are unable to provide any additional courtesy refunds for Nike.com orders on this account.
We can no longer initiate any UPS/FedEx investigations or provide any further courtesies for packages sent to you.
Please note that any future correspondence regarding this issue will not receive a response as Nike considers this matter closed.

Sincerely,
Ashley
Elite Services Team
Nike.com"

Honestly can't figure out what happened in May of last year that would result in this. All of my returns have been per their return policy. Wonder what happens to my account if I process a chargeback. Doesn't really matter anyway b/c that's my only recourse. WTF is going on in this world?
This is why everything gets purchase on the Platinum Amex. Nike customer service is a disgrace. Its a bunch of teens and earlier 20s running the show.

Wow, got this from Nike:

Sincerely,
Ashley
Elite Services Team
Nike.com"

Did you delete that email from last year? Did you get black listed for too many returns? (Just asking, not accusing)

Either do the chargeback or got to FedEx and get them to solve this. It really is FedEx’s problem and not Nike’s and FedEx should figure out what happened and depending on that they should do what is need to make it right.

This is why everything gets purchase on the Platinum Amex. Nike customer service is a disgrace. Its a bunch of teens and earlier 20s running the show.
Playing Devil’s advocate here and I’m totally empathetic to the situation (this is a ****ty situation), but is this really Nike’s problem? Why should Nike make right what FedEx ****ed up on?

Playing Devil’s advocate here and I’m totally empathetic to the situation (this is a ****ty situation), but is this really Nike’s problem? Why should Nike make right what FedEx ****ed up on?
Nike continues to use Fedex knowing the horror stories. UPS doesnt have these issues because they are union and the driver is not going to lose his six figure job for some J’s. With the wage increase's McDonalds and Fedex are not too far apart in pay.

Yep...used my AMEX. They're awesome at taking care of me. No idea what will happen to my Nike account though once I chargeback.

Did you delete that email from last year? Did you get black listed for too many returns? (Just asking, not accusing)

Either do the chargeback or got to FedEx and get them to solve this. It really is FedEx’s problem and not Nike’s and FedEx should figure out what happened and depending on that they should do what is need to make it right.

Yeah, no offense taken. I don't think I've done too many. I had over 150K emails in my gmail trash (over something like 2 decades) so recently purged most of that to clean up space as I was at 80% of my 100GB. Anyway, around that time they accepted a return for AM1 BB red where they sent me a women's 10.5 instead of a mens. I had a few (like 3) other returns where it was outside of the 60 days and the chat help gave me a return label. I also returned the seafoam 4s around that time (DS) b/c it was easier than trying to resell and I wasn't ever going to wear them. None of this seems excessive or abusive to me, but honestly I really don't know what their algorithm is. It's possible they flagged me.

Agreed, it's a fedex issue...even USPS said despite the name on the delivery confirmation, it's bogus b/c they just drop off packages and sign themselves using the guy's name they know.

Back
Top Bottom